Episode Spotlight: Birds of Prey

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

EPISODE SPOTLIGHT: BIRDS OF PREY!

The Birds never take a vacation. Revisit Episode 37: Birds of Prey for double the rewards at half the cost.
    This week – from Thursday, December 10, 2020, through Wednesday, December 16, 2020 – players will enjoy:
    • DOUBLE LexCoins when completing instanced or mission content in Birds of Prey.
    • 50% discount on Birds of Prey gear at vendors.
    LexCoins are used primarily to purchase gear and rewards from the Birds of Prey vendors. Characters must be combat rating 287 or higher to play the episode and participate in the bonus week.

PLEASE NOTE: The episode spotlight will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through Wednesday to daily server restarts on next Thursday morning.
    • Like x 9
  2. Kurama Active Player

Nooo !. Why this ?, another ugly week :c .
    • Like x 2
  3. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Disappointing....:(
    However I am Sure Many will Enjoy this.
  4. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Really hope that 400 material is included in this :)
    • Like x 2
  5. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

Oh well... Here we go again
  6. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

With the majority having higher CR the Elite Raids shouldn't be a problem...? Ah who am I kidding? Vast majority will have forgotten mechanics of BoP content or it'll be mostly those who started the game at Wonderverse.
  7. Lara Committed Player

Gear or everything? Like Styles Materials.
  8. BumblingB I got better.

:|

I don't think I'll be able to participate with this right now. Would have been nicer if it was later in the month. Oh well. Better than the metal spotlight.

Gear, the vendor gear is 50% off. It'd be nice if all was, but they only do the vendor gear for these things.
    • Like x 2
  9. Lara Committed Player

Oh alright thank you
    • Like x 1
  10. The Blurr Level 30

sheesh, im not even CR 100.. why not make it available for lower CR players awell??
  11. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Triple solar credits? Awesome, I have been waiting for this for a while! Thank you very much!
  12. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

We should have been on dbl/triple current dlc money at this point. Been a month...oh well! My play is steadily going down. If next dlc is like past two..im outty 5000! The people i play with..keep me in it now....:)
    • Like x 3
  13. Draconiano Committed Player

Also double Time Beacons and new rewards on the vendor, SUPER GREAT!
    • Like x 1
  14. AJPro Committed Player

Not to be that person, but an incomplete DLC and now no double marks on said DLC waaay past normal. Are they trying to milk the Legion DLC because they got no new plans?
    Is going to make players quit playing vs still grinding this tedious incomplete crap because you are not giving any double or triple marks to get stuff.
    To be Chicken Little is the game going to be closed at the new year...new content i mean and shut down in February.
    i am hoping DCUO was in “pause” because of the pending sale and now the new people will release complete content and these very concerning moves is because of the “pause” and now they are getting things started up.
  15. AJPro Committed Player

btw: i say incomplete for many reasons, one huge red flag was shoving Titans NPC into the Legionnaires world in stead of maybe the many many Legionnaires....also having the three only legionaries as the bosses is also a huge red flag the restaurant chain is closing or getting new management.
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Pretty sure they plan for the Legion DLC to keep us busy until March.
    One of the early hints of that is the increased prices of some of the gear compared to the Wonderverse content.

The amount of time needed to farm for Crystals for the OP mask.... or the amount of farming to upgrade the augments would be another hint.

And we have the Christmas Seasonal and the Anniversary Event.

So Legion + Christmas + Anniversary is probably the equation the Devs made to keep us busy until March.

But I could be wrong. ;)
    • Like x 1
  17. N-IX Well-Known Player

so happy thanks dev
  18. N-IX Well-Known Player

I was starting to feel alone in this area
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

People. There are other bonus weeks coming as we approach the holidays, when a lot of people have more free time.
    • Like x 10
  20. Eve YouTuber

Appreciated....Might be less lazy to grind there now lol