Henchman Uplink Question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Brandon-richard, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Brandon-richard Active Player

[IMG]
    How do you get a Red Lantern Henchman Uplink?
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Appears to be a random drop in all on-duty content. From Mepps:
    New Henchmen Uplink Device: Lantern Corps!

During this year's Winter event, three new Henchmen Uplink Devices inspired by the Green Lantern Corps, Red Lantern Corps, and Sinestro Corps will have a chance to drop from ANY On Duty mission boss in the game. Who can say humbug to Lantern henchmen?
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You can get the box off of any On Duty boss in the game. When you open the box, you get to choose between green, yellow, or red. This is for the duration of the winter event.
    • Like x 5
  4. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Now that we have a super wide variety of henchmen trinkets, could they actually be made more useful?
    • Like x 3
  5. Jaelia Committed Player

Does this mean violet lanterns as well for Valentine’s Day?
  6. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Having Violet and Blue Lantern as henchman for Valentine's day seasonal would suit me just fine.
    • Like x 2
  7. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

What's wrong?

You have something against meat shields that do practically no damage who tend to get in the way when you want to quickly maneuver around during a boss fight? :eek:
    • Like x 1
  8. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Ran like 6 duos with sub bosses and bosses and ran another half a dozen solos with the same and an Alert. Not a single one of these dropped. Are they just stupidly rare or bugged or bad luck?
    • Like x 1
  9. N-IX Well-Known Player

once again its fall for those who already have a lot of money ...... lol
  10. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Ah sell-able on the broker huh?
  11. Grim931 Committed Player

I'm having the same issue, drop rate seems to be incredibly low... this on top of the boss glitch that seems to be happening pretty frequently is getting irritating. There's already a topic on it in the bug report section but some bosses randomly glitch out and appear above the ceiling in game and the fight just stops.
    • Like x 1
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The drop rate is low - this is a chase item. The opportunities for the drop are very high, though, since it's the whole game.
    • Like x 2
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Apparently some ran 100 missions..... and no Henchmen. SO they seem to be fairly rare.

I expect them to be as rare as the Creepy Critters which I ended up buying on the Broker.

So I expect to buy them from the Broker as well.

Already bought the Green Lantern ones. :)
  14. Lara Committed Player

Got them but sold them instantly since its a random drop item for everyone, just wait 1week and you will see its in broker for 10m or a bit higher they gonna be worthless.

greets
    • Like x 1
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I got one so far, but to be honest I'm mainly doing bounties still, not much queue up besides the seasonal (where it dropped). Planning to do some farming this next week.
    • Like x 1
  16. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I've had two drop, so far, on two different characters. both dropped in the event instance. go figure.
    • Like x 1
  17. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Shame I can't downvote that. You all don't seem to have a setting between "stupidly rare" and "omg my inventory is crying for relief".
  18. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Guess I got lucky, because I got a set day one in the Seasonal instance!
    • Like x 1
  19. Proxystar #Perception

Ive probably run 50 maybe more instances over 2 days and got zero drops....
    • Like x 1
  20. Akaiko Well-Known Player

Mine also dropped on the first day running the seasonal on one of my toons.

I'm hoping I'll be able to get 3 of them before it's done.