Season's Greedings 2020!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Season's Greedings

Larfleeze is back! Find and recover the stolen gifts in Metropolis and Gotham City before it’s too late! Look for “Yuletide Fear” (Villains) or “Winter Plunderland” (Heroes) in your Mission Journal. Or alternatively you can now use the Warp Menu to head directly to the Watchtower or Hall of Doom by selecting Season’s Greedings: Hal Jordan (Hero) or Season’s Greedings: Sinestro (Villain).

There are also wondrous new feats to be found, along with style items and accessories to be earned!

New Feats!
    • All the Trimmings
    • Happy Fraggin’ Holidays
    • Wrap god
    Larfleeze’s greed can’t be satisfied so he is taking advantage of a heated battle between the Green Lanterns and the Sinestro Corps. Look for “Ring in the Holidays” in your Mission Journal. Players must complete “Yuletide Fear” or “Winter Plunderland” and “Season’s Greedings” in order to receive the “Ring in the Holidays” Daily Mission.

Each day of the event, look for “Season’s Greedings” and “Ring in the Holidays” in your Mission Journal to complete the mission and earn Holly Leaves.

Don’t forget to shop at Skeets’ Workshop to get the latest winter clothing, holiday goodies, and festive base items!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

New Henchmen Uplink Device: Lantern Corps!

During this year's Winter event, three new Henchmen Uplink Devices inspired by the Green Lantern Corps, Red Lantern Corps, and Sinestro Corps will have a chance to drop from ANY On Duty mission boss in the game. Who can say humbug to Lantern henchmen?
    • Like x 10
  2. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Sweet, these styles are fantastic, thanks devs! :D
  3. NotHappy Active Player

I find the Happy Fraggin’ Holidays more than a little offensive
    • Like x 1
  4. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Hmmmmmm bunny slippers...........well it's no bunny mascot costume, but, it'll do.:p
  5. Caroline Dedicated Player

I love these, thank you so much!
  6. tukuan Devoted Player

Frag's Day is a czarnian holiday that in no way is associated with Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza or Festivus. Given the czarnian calendar it's just a coincidence that it happens to fall in December of the Earth calendar this cycle.

Hopefully that helps...
    • Like x 4
  7. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Thank you Devs. Covid might've stolen this year but Lobo stole this Holiday Seasonal... And our hearts. Thanks again.
    • Like x 1
  8. Eve YouTuber

So happy It's on the live servers now! Thanks for the new accessory I wasn't expecting it!
    P.S Been having disconnecting issues with specific character though that I cannot get on - keeps saying the world is down for maintenance on her. Any idea how to solve it? She was in her base if I recall correctly, so I don't know if It's bad zone or anything.
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

For those who want to get another look at those items and styles. ;)
  10. darry3275 Well-Known Player

I want an evil elf on the shelf. I will call him Ned, and he will steal all cookies.
    • Like x 2
  11. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Haha nice one, lamp-decorated Lasso, I can make do with it.
    The bunnies are really adorable too. :)
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Then you’re gonna be really unhappy when you find out what Lobo did to Santa. ;)
  13. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I really like the base items. The free accessory was nice even though its one per account XD.

Any chance the festive lasso can be a waist style and accessory? I would really like to have it as a waist style so I can keep my other accessory up.
  14. tukuan Devoted Player

IIRC correctly Santa gave as good as he got.
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We forgot to include:

New Henchmen Uplink Device: Lantern Corps!

During this year's Winter event, three new Henchmen Uplink Devices inspired by the Green Lantern Corps, Red Lantern Corps, and Sinestro Corps will have a chance to drop from ANY On Duty mission boss in the game. Who can say humbug to Lantern henchmen?
    • Like x 9
  16. Eve YouTuber

Yessss I'll try get all of them for my Multi Lantern :D Woot Woot!
    • Like x 1
  17. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

This is good to know. I seen two on the broker, one for 999m and 500m, earlier. Thought it might be an exclusive drop from the Larfleeze fight. ANY on duty mission boss in the game... hot diggity damn.
  18. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Thank you so much for the Jolly Beard! It looks totally badass on my Munitions character. And I also have a Santa Claus character on which it looks awesome!
  19. PolarisSylar Committed Player

• Like x 1
  20. Jaelia Committed Player

Jumped with joy im so happy that means violet lanterns will definitely come in Valentine’s Day ! Thank you Charon :) <3 !!