Downtime Server Downtime - December 7, 2020 - Game Update 108

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All worlds will be taken offline at 5:30AM PT on December 7, 2020, to launch Game Update 108. Downtime may last up to 8 hours.

Game Update 108 features the winter seasonal event.

The full update notes will be posted in the Live Update Notes subforum when available.

Update: All worlds are now online.
    • Like x 4
  2. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Well now.......Please tell me I'm getting my Easter bunny mascot costume for Christmas! :D
    • Like x 2
  3. Avelox Active Player

Hopefully the amount of seasonal currency required to complete all of the 2020 seasonal feats will reflect the shortened period of availability of the event. Only lost about 3 or 4 days so it might not be that tragic. But we're going from the winter seasonal grind straight into the anniversary event. So in an effort to not burn out I'd enjoy a less grindy seasonal to allow me to catch my breath.
  4. BumblingB I got better.

Larfleeze sounds like us on the forums. LoL
    • Like x 2
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have a gift going out tomorrow to help make up for the weekend. It's in the update notes.
    • Like x 5
  6. Popeyes Active Player

Read the Live update notes. Theirs something special on there that's going to make everyone very very happpy.
  7. brokejaw1 Active Player

Chat
    • Players can now tell/say/shout and proximity voice chat with other players of the opposite faction
    This will be interesting to say the least...lol
    • Like x 2
  8. Kaladin Well-Known Player

An episode with The ice villians united would be sick!
    • Like x 3
  9. The Con Dedicated Player

Winter is coming
    • Like x 1
  10. RahRah Active Player

Lol.. Right! I wonder why they didn't add it sooner.
  11. brokejaw1 Active Player

Well, I'm just guessing (taking a wild shot in the dark actually...) but in the beginning PC and PS were not merged..after the merge, they could have implemented it, I suppose..But we will find out if this a good or a bad thing. I can say this, ...It will be entertaining.
    • Like x 1
  12. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Man these updates be ridiculous in size!
  13. BitGam4r Well-Known Player

Gee golly, this makes everything so much better.
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: US PC/PS and Xbox worlds are online. EU PC/PS and Switch will follow shortly.
    • Like x 1
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: All worlds are now online.
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working through an issue preventing voice chat from functioning properly.
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Voice chat is back up.
  18. Hraesvelg Always Right

So, Mepps, ol' buddy ol' pal...any chance we can toggle the shout channel being merged? Because...yeah. My chat tab is just inane hero chatter now. I thought we were just going to be able to /tell the other faction, not have to listen to their vapid brain musings on the relative size of each other's mother...
  19. Daeneryssmith New Player

Hi! I have a problem with metal part 2. The mission lagged, I never kill red death because he disappear in the sky! Can you help me please! I think it’s a bug!
  20. Myoxz Well-Known Player

Having merged both factions (heroes and villains) we have now twice the quantity of the bots. My ignore list already reached 1000 ignored people (the maximum possible). Could you please increase the amount of ignored players that can enter the ignored list?