How many heroes does it take to change a lightbulb?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by tukuan, Dec 6, 2020.

1. tukuan Devoted Player

Just one, that's it not 2 and certainly not 3 or more.

Not coincidentally that's how many it takes to pick up a piece of inertron, just sayin for the record that in this case many hands don't make lighter work.
    • Like x 2
  2. Proxystar #Perception

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

4. Aesthete Well-Known Player

I feel like it's probably like a competition to some of them, only there's no reward in the end.

But then again, said bunch continues to hammer at Lightning Lad while completely ignoring the elementals. Then have the gall to question why his health continues to rise.
    • Like x 3
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i'd put in more effort but they're just so far away.
  6. BumblingB I got better.

7. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I actually wanted to make a thread on this but had second thoughts cause it wouldn't be that useful but does anybody know if Validus takes any damage before the inertion cannons get their material pieces? I'm assuming the mechanics have to be finished before you can defeat Validus but maybe not? I haven't noticed if his health bar goes down at all cause I'm usually one of the players scrambling for those inertion shards.
  8. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Or not targeting the Emerald Eyes during Saturn Girl to get her shield down or wailing on Cosmic Boy during the Validus fight when the screen flashes that the Eye is now vulnerable etc
  9. tukuan Devoted Player

Yah the eye is the other one that continues to bewilder me. I get that some people are new to the game and running the event but the volume of people still attacking the legionnaires when the eye is up would indicate that it's not just new people. I suspect a few might be dipping into holiday cheer and are just on cruise-control.
  10. tukuan Devoted Player

I could be wrong but it seems to me he takes damage. It's just that the cannons really accelerate the decrease.