Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Maddox5000 New Player

I'm sure this has been suggested before, but I would LOVE to see coral planters similar to the ones used as décor in the solo "Atlantis: Royal Palace" on-duty mission. In the Atlantean theme base I have, coral planters would give the place some flora and color that would be the proper theme. Any coral planters, groups of coral, or free standing pieces would be appreciated. Please try to include wall and ceiling pieces if possible.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Those already exist. They're available during the Summer Seasonal.
  3. Maddox5000 New Player

I'm asking for permanent additions not seasonal reward, thanks.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It might be a long long while before they start making variants of something they came out with last year.
  5. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

The tables, chairs, terminals, and a lotta stuff in the Last Son of Krypton solo are pretty cool!
  6. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Surprised we have a base item for "Smart City Window" but not one that's a window you can see said Smart City through. I think that'd be perfect for some of my toons
  7. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

[IMG]This thing from the Last Son of Krypton solo if we don't already have it. It'd be perfect for the medical section of one of my bases!
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That is the Laboratory Examination Table. I forget where it drops but it purchasable on the MP. It's part of the Hospital Pack.
    • Like x 2
  9. edwardpenn New Player

Has there been any information about Batman vs Superman grab bag returning back to DC Universe Online? That's the only style i need to complete the character for dc universe.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Never to return.
  11. Avelox Active Player

I'm not sure whether this would be difficult to pull of but those interactive zamaron crystal that give missions as well as the daily planet newspaper stands give text messages when you interact with them so how about we get an item like a plaque that the base owner can program text messages in.

Imagine going into a base and have a plaque in every room to describe what the base owner is going for or perhaps to tell a story that gives depth to the scenery. Ideally they could come in floor and wall versions. The visual base item could be a simple looking plaque similar to the one in the Flash Museum T7 due. The Flash statue has in interactive plaque on it. Something like that would be perfect.
    • Like x 1
  12. darry3275 Well-Known Player

I want a working toaster and a mean guard squirrel.
    • Like x 1
  13. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Why is there a large Blue Lantern Christmas tree for League Hall but not a regular sized one for toon base and also none for the other Corps besides the constructs? I want a Corp themed tree for my Yellow, Red, and Orange Lanterns!
  14. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

More statues/busts/portraits of Iconics, particularly the mentors. Could even use the existing Flash Museum statue as one!
    • Like x 1
  15. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Absolutely loving this years seasonal base items.

Still waiting for a disco ball.
    • Like x 1
  16. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Be cool if we could get carpets/tiling and wallpapers for our bases
  17. zamzamation New Player

Not entirely sure if this was requested before or not, but a floating futuristic bed and a floating cloud (couch or bed) can have many forms

[IMG]
  18. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- The Prime Elementals as seen in Long Live the Legion/Magic Gone Wild mission
  19. Avelox Active Player

I'd like to see a new base them that stands apart from all the others in shape. When the game added the brainiac & atlantean theme it gave me hope for a new shapes and designs. Here are a few types of bases I'd really enjoy decorating...

-Just a hallway with rooms. Think of the teen titans alert but obviously a scaled down version.
    -One single large room. Something large enough to make an arena style base in.
    -I'd also like to see bases similar to the old. Just with a new layout entirely.
    • Like x 1
  20. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I'd like to see our amenity base items, teleporters and even armories available as panels identical to the main control panel we have at the entrance of our lairs that offers us decorator mode. They're obviously intended for wall placement.

For the armories hitting the cog would bring you to the exact same screen/options. The style we have saved to that armory will be on display on the monitor screen.

this would also apply to our generator, main frame and mod dispensers.

As someone who enjoys lair/hall decorating I cannot stress how much I hate that these things get in the way. I do manage to work around the issue but I would love it so much more if I could free up the space and do away with those hideously obtrusive amenity items.

I would even like to see this idea extended to base items you can place on the floor as panels also identical to main control panel. This way you can place actual base items and have them essentially function as teleporters and banks and dispensaries or vendors.

And dont forget the ceiling as well.

I know it'll never happen.

Ill settle for a disco ball.

Dancefloor would be nice too...