Bonus Source Marks This Week

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 25, 2020.

1. KillshotX Well-Known Player

Thanks for the prompt reply
    • Like x 1
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I Really don't like this instanched trend they are going with,..Why not involve outside missions aswell?
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

I think they explained once they have to do it manually and It's a lot of work. :\ I too wish it included open world missions as well.
    • Like x 1
  4. VariableFire Loyal Player

They should have combined this with bonus Nth Metal and had two weeks together. At least then the OnDuty for non-endgame content might pop with players that either A) know what they're doing or B) are overgeared enough to carry. It's exhausting trying to carry people who barely qualify for content while being inside the relevant window, especially in very old content.
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Not sure it's a 'trend'. 2x Source has always been instance only, with 2x episodic marks being 'all' content when bonus is active. While it would be nice to have 2x source on the OW bounties at least (both current and past), I don't know we've ever seen source doubled in those cases. At least not as far back as AF3 when the 2nd currency was introduced. I like to think of the 2x episodic bonuses as 3x source marks weeks as I consider all episodic currency 'eventual source marks'...it makes me feel better about not getting the 2x source in OW content.