Gazette's 2nd anniversary!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

Soooooo.... Today (At least in my time zone is 'Today' lol) November 23rd - is the Gotham Gazette's official anniversary! It's been two amazing years and I learned so much - including having lots of ups and down with it, but I grew to love and appreciate it. And I got amazing support from the community which made me go on and continue do my best for the community!

Today I am so proud - not just of myself but of my team as well, which are included in the article as well, for their detection and hard work on the Gazette. I love them so much, their support and work made the Gazette more of a community project - which is so fun! And thank you Devs aswell for all the kind words <3

I wrote an article in the blog section for it if you'd like to read:
    https://dcuosgothamgazette.site123.me/blog/gazette-s-2nd-anniversary

We're on twitter, Instagram and YouTube and of course our own website. And as long as DCUO around, I'm pretty sure Gazette will be around to give all the news, guides and everything nice!

P.S Shoutout to the team - Jade Rebel, Siramez, Travis, Donna Troy and Omar (NoNameFound). The Gazette wouldn't be the same without their contributions!

I love this community, keep being awesome!
    • Like x 12
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

is it really two years? blimey. well done, mate. keep up the sterling work. & congratulations.
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

Yep! two years! I can't believe it myself. And thank you so much! <3
    • Like x 1
  4. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

congrats and best wishes towards the future.
    • Like x 2
  5. Eve YouTuber

Thank you! :)
  6. L T Devoted Player

Congrats and thanks for the Gazette!!
    Don't ever stop being an optimist!
    • Like x 3
  7. MarvelHawkeye Well-Known Player

Congratulations! Never stop doing what you do for this community! If you ever need anything, I would be more than happy to help.
    • Like x 1
  8. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

Conglatulation
    • Like x 1
  9. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

Congratz Zoe on Gazette good job keep doing what you doing and hope it is around for a long time with all the news and update's you cover. ^_^
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

Trying my best! :D

Thank you! I'll take your word for it :) as I said I do plan to promote you on Gazette!

Thank you Beast it means alot :) As long as I'm enjoying it and the game is around then for sure!
    • Like x 1
  11. Nimbus Ender New Player

WOOOT! Congrats! Happy for yalls ! Many more years to come. <3
    • Like x 1
  12. MarvelHawkeye Well-Known Player

Looking forward to it!
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

Thank you! :)
  14. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Couldnt imagine a dcuo without you guys or a OC, you people make dcuo the game it is so if yall left this game would be hurting.
    • Like x 1
  15. Eve YouTuber

Aww thank you! Yeah each content creator is putting their heart and soul into the game, streamers too, so I'm happy to see the positivity growing in the community!
  16. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Congratulations.
    Keep it up, we need more positive attitude like yours. :)
    • Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

Thank you so much <3 :D
  18. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Woot happy birthday Gazette! Don’t forget about your contributions too Zoe, so shoutout back to you as well :)
    • Like x 1
  19. Eve YouTuber

Aw sis thank you so much :) <3 Love you bunches!
  20. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1