Bonus Nth Metal Week

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS NTH METAL WEEK

This week, your chances to receive Nth Metal as drops when defeating enemies is doubled! This means whenever you trigger an opportunity to get Nth Metal from enemies, that opportunity will fire off twice. The bonus begins Thursday, November 19, 2020, and runs through Wednesday, November 25, 2020.

Nth Metal is used to fortify and rank up your Artifacts. This bonus week *does not* grant any bonus Artifact XP when fortifying. This bonus week *does* stack with the Nth Metal Detector in the Marketplace (which further doubles again your chances to get Nth Metal.)

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through Wednesday to daily server restarts on next Thursday morning.
    • Like x 17
  2. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Cool beans, thanks. :)
    • Like x 1
  3. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

4. Eve YouTuber

Yay! Just wish we got few more days of stabilizers bonus because we couldn't log in at the time.
    • Like x 6
  5. MarvelHawkeye Well-Known Player

Awesome, thanks Mepps!
  6. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

My favourite bouns week YEY!!!!
  7. BitGam4r Well-Known Player

8. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  9. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

great i will have the chance to rise my level up my artifact
  10. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Hmmmmmmmm. I wonder if Santa carries nth metal on him........and where is his address? Just asking, not like I was gonna rob him:D
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Can we make the stacks double to 199 too(or higher)? That would be nice. Dang...I just got my inventory cleaned up from 2 weeks ago's 2x Nth....

I'm guessing this will NOT apply to the 3K drop in the vault? Regardless...I won't be running it just after reset....just in case.

Appreciated anyway. I like any bonus weeks that already mesh with what I'd be doing. I'm always good with more Nth even if my inventory/bank is not.
    • Like x 1
  12. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Super great. I know for some players this will help with their Nth Metal farming. Technically it's double the capacity for metal so when we get the double exp week there'll be a ton of metal stored in banks from THIS week for that I'd reckon.
    • Like x 1
  13. myandria Item Storage

Agreed: time to dust off my Nth Metal detectors! :D
    • Like x 2
  14. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Afaik it did last time, so save your vault run
    • Like x 1
  15. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

We need a double currency week for this DLC already. Time Beacons are easy enough to get. Without a solo mission, it's the main currency that's in demand ,unless you're replaying dailies and the alert.
  16. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I'm only grabbing the bonus Stabilizers on my account before shutdown so I can get my Pristine Vault drop after for that reason lol
  17. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

YES it does apply to the vault drop too. I remember clearly when I was baffled the last time we had a 2xNTH week :) Also to Stabilizer bonus Nth Metal drop btw!
    • Like x 1
  18. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

This is a really bad bonus week. Do the devs not know that the nth metal is totally free in the broker? #nth metal caches. This bonuse week was absolutely not needed. But a bonus seal drop in the stabilizer event or vault is really needed.
  19. IzzyLizzard dcuo Level 30

Says double on enemies, does that mean Nth metal from exobits and collections are not doubled?
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It should be. We also got double Nth Metal from the Vault last time.