Best/recommended artifacts for electric healer

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by NikoK24, Nov 18, 2020.

1. NikoK24 Well-Known Player

Hi. I recently returned to DCUO and my main is an electric healer. Currently, I have gotten him to cr 286 (when i took a break JLD had just been released), and was wondering which artifacts you guys would recommend.

My loadouts are:
    Alerts:
    Bioelectric surge (priority heal)
    Recover
    Arc lightning
    Galvanize
    Flux (shield)
    Group Transducer

Raids:
    Bioelectric surge (priority heal)
    Recover
    Arc lightning
    Galvanize
    Bio-capacitor
    Group Transducer

Currently my artifact are:
    Orb of Arion (lvl 160)
    Eye of Gemini (lvl 130)
    Scrap of the soul cloak (lvl 130)

What would you guys recommend?
  2. Outlaw Trevor Well-Known Player

Well the artifacts go based on how you heal, and maybe the power. For me i have my page and purple ray ranked up since those are like the 2 go to arts for healers. Then my 3rd one is the Trans (or whichever one gives me the better heal crits).

Orb is a good one for the stats or if you use the priority heal a lot but i dont hear many people using it as much anymore.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Transformation Card, Page of Destiny and Purple Healing Ray.

Orb is good but doesn't fit well with Electric. I would hold on to Eye of Gemini.
    • Like x 2
  4. NikoK24 Well-Known Player

Hmmm, thank you! I Will get these artifacts and try them out.
  5. Black Jaq Devoted Player

If you are heal only with this toon, then you can't go wrong with what TheLorax suggests. Don't trash anything until a double XP day. Unfortunately we just had one so we won't see another until next year
    • Like x 1
  6. BitGam4r Well-Known Player

If you're going SC spam (using 2x 25% SC's) then I'd use PHR, EoG and Scrap. Normal heal (Your raid loadout minus Arc/Group Trans and add Flux/Egen) and use Trans/Page/PHR.

Get rid of Arc Lightning and put in Flux. I'd get rid of the group shield and put in Egen because its 100% and not as useful as it once was because its a 100%. If you still wanna do group shield...fine, but you gotta be using a group shield, so get rid of Arc.
    • Like x 1
  7. NikoK24 Well-Known Player

Yeah, I realized that Flux works way better than Arc Lightning. I won't be getting rid of my SC until the new artifacts Trans/Page/PHS are at least lvl 80, since EoG and Scrap works well with SC, but thanks for the recommendations.
  8. BitGam4r Well-Known Player

Just to note, Trans is great at 200, Page is great at 200, PHR @160 is perfectly adequate 200 is just overkill for the PHR. PHR and Page have prob the 2nd best synergy of the artifacts, right after Trans/Strat for DPS. A friend of mine and I (both celestial) both healed a COUE with 200 Page/Trans and my PHR is 200, his is at 160. He and I had about the same healing out and about the same Heal:power ratio by the end. And both of our PHR's were procing non-stop at Trigon. We actually could not use our group heals fast enough it was procing so much. The only reason why I got my PHR to 200 is because I had the Nth metal lying around after I fed 2x 160 arts into the 0 PHR on the first day of Wonderverse and I took a f*** it pill to go from 160>200 lol.
    • Like x 2