Teen Titans Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 11, 2020.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There was. They showed off the gear and the Feather Aura.
    • Like x 1
  2. N-IX Well-Known Player

what does the special smok chroma pack look like, can we manage the color ..?
  3. metro2k Well-Known Player

I'm happy to see new capsules but why aren't there but superhero costumes?:(
    Simple suits similar to comics.
    Mepps give me an answer
  4. Tero Active Player

is the female wearing the Nightwing inspired style using a chroma i am asking cause the glow on the chest/legs , belt and the back match and you already mentioned the style is only chest and legs
    i so want to get this since i always wanted a sharp looking Nightwing style with updated graphics
    please let me know what chroma is that and is the Spyral operative thingy a collection reward only that has to be earned via completing the collection or is there any other way than that? ty
  5. mynch457 Well-Known Player

Any chance that we can get the new capsule gear to be able to stack? I saw that its now able to send to other toons and all, but I was hoping that it would become stackable as well. Maybe in a future hotfix?
  6. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Thanks for replying. I was also wondering when patchwork content is added in open episodes? Last time when patchwork came out, Metal 2 & BOP was added to open episodes a week after patchwork was released.
  7. RokVar Active Player

Duuude! I'm so excited about this time capsule! Those TT emblems are so fun! Of course, I'll probably never take off the ocean's pizza emblem. Can't wait to collect everything! Just in time for payday!
    • Like x 2
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yes. If you have a Nightwing character.... you wil probably do the happy dance. ;)
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I was confused too until I got it.
    It is a chest and a leg style.
    I show it here;
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Here it is. And yes we can change some of the color. ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. Kal El New Player

La próxima vez que piensen en cápsulas, mejor piensen en el mantenimiento y en que los de PC puedan también jugar.

[IMG]
  12. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

So, silly question. Is there a 'Raven gem' face style that is like a regular version, not battle reactive? Available in the game somewhere? I'm looking for a forehead stone for a Vision build. A budget version would be nice.
  13. RahRah Active Player

Well, I'd love to check out the capsule, and get some of the bonus stabilizer fragments, but I'm one of the unlucky PC users that still can't get on because of the launcher problem (3 days and counting). I realise it's a service provider level networking issue, but I do hope you sort it soon. So many of us are missing out on the bonus week, new currencies, new gear, source marks, etc etc.
    • Like x 1
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Is there a picture of the demonic gemstone?
  15. Pinky Well-Known Player

The Demonic Gemstone is a Face style which looks like a small diamond set in your forehead.
    The Demonic Gemstone is battle-reactive.
    It glows brightly in combat.
    The color of the gem can also be set according to your color-palette. In my case below it looks yellowish.

Below is the Demonic Gemstone when in-combat.
    [IMG]

Below is the Demonic Gemstone when out of combat.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  16. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Cheers :)
    • Like x 1
  17. Jcal Dedicated Player

Thank you very much for this.
    • Like x 1
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Just made a video. ;)
    • Like x 3
  19. RahRah Active Player

I mean, battle reactive styles are cool and all, but realistically NOBODY ever sees them when in actual combat, especially group combat LOL
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Just the thing for making a certain red-skinned android that tends to like wearing the colors of the Green Bay Packers! ;)