Magnetism power

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Dead13, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Dead13 Well-Known Player

Let's add Magnetism superpower!
    • Like x 2
  2. Warriorofmetal8 New Player

3. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Electricity has that covered.
  4. Walvine Well-Known Player

Mental power telekinesis will throw random throwable objects at target if you have super strength iconic even large buses will be thrown.
    Unfortunatley it does not work on most episode throwables .
    • Like x 1
  5. L T Devoted Player

To be more clear, Electric has:
    Attract
    Repluse
    Flux is a magnetic force shield.
    Static Push
    Electrostatic Bomb -- non raid adds get pulled/knocked around.

I don't think any of those actually throw metal objects around, but they're all clearly magnetic powers.
    • Like x 1
  6. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

I wouldn't mind more lunatic/puzzle solving powers i.e Riddler/Joker or a Possesed type of power i.e as a host of spectre/Trigon or Darkseid you would wield some of their powers to a lesser extent ofcourse. would be cool.
  7. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

Realistically it's unlikely that a whole new power will get added, though I think it was mentioned that maybe it would be possible to "reskin" some powers. I think that's what they did with Cosmic Boy. Personally I think it would be much more doable to reskin some powers to add additional powers. That way it HOPEFULLY* appeases those who want new powers, but also is more affordable and doesn't take as much time to create.

(*I say Hopefully but lets face it. Even if the devs meet us half way, there will still be people who b*tch and moan about it)
    • Like x 1
  8. Lugo Well-Known Player

Would be cool to throw giant metal constructs and weapons around, have metal pets or minions beating everyone up. Maybe it could be a tank power and you could make yourself a suit of armor and stuff. Would be cool to have metal beams and pipes (or swords??) burst through the ground as an AoE. Maybe your magnetic powers would have you using stronger metals, some made up metals, as you get stronger. Would be cool to make stuff up for it.

But I feel like most people would just tell you to use electricity. I remember everyone was against having a water powerset because... We had ice.... No imagination on the forums.