Teen Titans Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 11, 2020.

1. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Smoke Chroma Pack is the rare item drop i suppose. In the bottom of the Time Capsule description the colour code for items says "Exotic <1%".
    Isnt the rare drop exotic? If so, that item should be marked as yellow in the Time capsule description.
  2. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Hoped there would be a Legion TC since there's about 1000 of those guys. Titans? Already tons of stuff on them in the game, so meh to this TC.
  3. Zeph El New Player

Similar to the Dark Knight Two-Parter - this Time Capsule is for the Teen Titans part in the Legion of SuperHeroes but "This Present Darkeness (or some other name) where Time's greatest heroes serve Darkseid - He did say he would be back)" will be where we see the Legion of Super Heroes Time Capsule with their emblems - This is just my making a wild early prediction so that if I am correct I can refer back to today.
    • Like x 1
  4. Batuba Developer

[IMG]

Spyral Operative Suit is the suit on the left (chest and legs). The demonic head gem is a combat reactive Raven gem as a face item.
    • Like x 10
  5. Megzilla Developer

Hi, I make the emblems and designed the suit, and I am still here like I've been for the past 5 years. It's fun to branch out and offer new things that we haven't before.
    • Like x 15
  6. Megzilla Developer

Well, they're animated not just flat static images. They leak also didn't really show quality. However not everyone is going to like everything and like I said, that's fine. It is just 8 emblems, there are like 5 billion more to use. It'll be ok.
    • Like x 12
  7. Megzilla Developer

They're animated emblems, which aren't really shown here. Some people will like them, some people don't, and that's to be expected. I'm sorry you're choosing to miss out on the rest of the cool stuff though.
    • Like x 10
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Combat reactive? :eek: Interesting.
    • Like x 3
  9. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Any kind of preview for the face style? Would be good to see as its the ultra rare style from this time capsule.
    • Like x 3
  10. BumblingB I got better.

Summer seasonal a few years ago where they introduced crab style. Players lost it, since there isn't a lot of use for an incomplete crab style for most. IIRC, aside from Mepps, a few of the art team got pretty upset at our reaction. I felt bad, because I was one who was part of voicing my displeasure, because they do a lot of work on what is given, but as I said below, attach a feat it becomes progression. No longer optional.

I don't like them, I would avoid them, but then... there is this thing called feats that are attached to them... So they become part of progression. So... I don't like them, but I want to progress my character. Not talking about money here, we all know that is not going away any time soon, so learn to live with them. But seriously, most emblems in the game are downright avoidable, except time capsule ones. That's what I don't like. Something that should be optional is not.
  11. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I'm very glad that no one stole you from us;) just one part of the emblems is stylistically so different from the other part and the rest of the stylistic solution (aura, clothes ..) that one gets the impression that they were made by different people or that the idea of the TC at some point changed (although these emblems are not for me, but in general I have no complaints about their quality).
    • Like x 1
  12. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

I actually like the emblems, I just wish the enhanced and standard emblems had different art styles. Also, if you don’t like the emblems just don’t wear them, I have a lot of emblems that I’ve collected but aren’t a fan of, and it isn’t a big deal. It seems like you all just want something to complain about
    • Like x 3
  13. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

The face piece isn't the ultra rare....the smoke chroma is the ultra rare.
    • Like x 1
  14. Hraesvelg Always Right

Yeah, I get that people will go for the feats attached...but then the style is virtually irrelevant. The primary motivator is the feat attached. I have most of them, even though I don't particularly like them, for that reason. It's sort of the vitriol that I don't get. You didn't flip out, and it's perfectly fair not to like them, you can say "These aren't my cup of tea" or what have you, but to just melt down like a lot of these people is just wild to me. Seems like so many people have the emotional regulation of a muppet these days. They're emblems, let's get some perspective.
    • Like x 4
  15. BumblingB I got better.

Good point, but the question should be, why do them then? Not that the devs wanted to and they could have something fun, but if it's a situation of actually "irrelevant", why do them? They could have done so many other emblems that would go with a super hero themed game, and they have, but these are something you'd see on a novelty shirt.

It makes the consumer feel cheated and abused. Heck, the youtuber guy, who I watched spend $100s of dollars opening up time capsules, complained. That says a lot.
    • Like x 1
  16. Magnificent Loyal Player

Any thoughts on making the hood with the darkened face but with just normal eyes? Or maybe with just the eyes left visible? (ie: I'm wanting that darkened top half of the face but with my Fiery Eyes showing)
    • Like x 1
  17. Walvine Well-Known Player

You are wrong too Terra hair is in game known as ! shoulder length ombre I have it in my styles tab terra is villian expelled from titans I was thinking of Kory aka starefire at the time.
  18. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

I think that the Raven style is very well made. Unlikely that I would use it on my character since it's not my type of style, but I appreciate the art and I know a ton of people would love this.

Spyral Operative looks dope, especially the legs. I can see my character wearing those.

While I don't care much for the Legion as much as others, I see why this TC would annoy some. The Teen Titans/Titans are my favorite teams of all time, and Lord knows I would want more soon, but we have seen a lot of Titans gear I think.

With this Spyral Operative set, we now have at least two Nightwing inspired styles. With the Raven set we have at least two or three Raven/Trigon inspired styles. We already have two Cyborg inspired sets. I feel like at this point we have like three Robin inspired sets, granted there are several different Robins.

I think the emblems are pretty cute. Looks like what someone would wear as a fanboy/girl. I can imagine quite a bit of players having fun with this. Not really for me though. Also, more Titan stuff and no Legion stuff. I think that's probably frustrating for some players.
    • Like x 2
  19. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Why do them? Because I, and probably others, think that they are cute. Heck, I don't use emblems nor am I a fan of TTGo, but I feel like these emblems are the essence of something "cute" and "fun" to have.

And when don't youtubers (or the general forum population) complain about something that they could easily just ignore.
    • Like x 4
  20. Megzilla Developer

We have our usual reward weekends coming for Ep39 - more LSH is on the way. :)
    • Like x 5