Livestream Let's Play: Extra Life - November 6, 2020

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Walvine Well-Known Player

Space base is theme is better than the larger lair system space base is default base layout excluding those horrible pillars with window replace to see earth like you see earth from watch tower,the space base henchmen wear light grey gear like future cop style and blend nicely with 31st metropolis.
    It's best gift I seen since hardlight powerset.
    • Like x 1
  2. Dragon Power Well-Known Player

Great steam! It was fun watching! Thank you Mepps and everyone else that was in the stream. And grats on hitting the 20k!
    • Like x 1
  3. Shazammm Well-Known Player

The devs are going to dye their hair blue.
  4. Eve YouTuber

No? We donated for it and got our leagues together to have fun.
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

Thank you Devs for the fun stream. I crashed before it ended but I survived long enough this time. I'm glad Mepps said you will continue to stream every other Friday!
    • Like x 2
  6. Hraesvelg Always Right

Yeah, I was doing this when I heard that...

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. Eve YouTuber

Best gif ever!
    • Like x 1
  8. Rejchadar Inquisitor

After restarting the server, only gifts of this year became available, and gifts from previous years were no longer available ... is this a mistake or was there 1 day access to gifts from previous years?
  9. Saint Sin Patron Saint of Switch

How much would we be challenged to donate collectively to get our first Mepps appearance on the Switch NA server? I'd love to work something out with my league mates for the server if there's still time to donate.
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

Just got the poster. Donated with my Birthday's money. P: I hope it will arrive fast. It's been 2 weeks since I got any postcard. :(
    • Like x 1
  11. Hraesvelg Always Right

I know it's after Halloween (the now traditional time for this song), but this was what immediately sprang to mind when this happened on stream.

• Like x 1
  12. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

I just want to say thanks for the beautiful gifts we got this year. I especially like the Space Base and I've already relocated a couple of my characters to it. If you guys create a full version of this base I'll lay down some cash in the MP :). I need the markers for all my amenities you know.
    • Like x 1
  13. Skulussa New Player

So much fun ;)
  14. Earth742 Well-Known Player

1st Q: Will the in-game gifts be available for a while?
    i ask as i am unable to log in...

2nd Q: There's a Space Base among these gifts?
  15. Eve YouTuber

1: Yes, till December 2nd
    2: Yes
    • Like x 1