Teen Titans Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

Yep, It's in a collection. Spyral Operative pack.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'm a bit confused as to what the Spyral Operative Pack is. From the picture I'm assuming it's a chest, legs, waist and back style? Can't tell for sure, but the gloves and boots look like they're built into the chest and legs respectively.
    • Like x 3
  3. Kanniu Well-Known Player

From what I see. I'm guessing its just a chest and legs style pack. I think the picture also showcases the new smoke chroma on them as well. Could be wrong tho
  4. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Aw is that cape a collection :( Please make these collections a little easier to complete, I'm still missing the Abin Sur's piece from the Lasso collection, and still am opening them, what for? is it really worth it, I could have finished all of the previous time capsules style sets so far if I'd spent those poor stabilizers on them. Listen I love what you do, all this hard work is appreciated, but I have to express my sadness at this point of time, why does one piece have to be millions on the broker, please make them more common and ban those who set high prices, I could have never completed a time capsule collection after around 6 years of playing.
    This is just so disappointing that the most popular iconic styles become usable and designed and will never be worn by a vast majority of players who don't open 100 TCs at once.
    • Like x 3
  5. Kanniu Well-Known Player

No it isn't. I don't think its even a new style. Why are you still spending money on those? Just buy the collection from the broker. Stop wasting money (assuming you're spending money opening them)
  6. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

LOL no that's fixed, it seems to be part of the hood. SO Basically you won't be able to alter the hairstyle.
  7. Zeph El New Player

I agree totally. If we were able to send money to our alts - the high (30 Million last time I checked for Abin Sur - Down from 52 Million on the Weekend) price is impossible without one Alt dedicated to the Auction House. The DC economy has been "sideways" for years now making completing collections really expensive if not impossible.
    • Like x 1
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Ooooh I hadn't even thought that it could be the Smoke Chroma but upon closer inspection the blue parts definitely look like the Blue Smoke Material from the TC vendor. I thought the style was just "enhanced" and that those glowy bits were part of the style, which is why I thought the waist and back were part of the pack. Nice catch! I kinda want the chroma now, solely for the kind of leathery material of the black bits. :eek:
    • Like x 1
  9. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

That original Raven cape with a gemstone seems to be a collection reward. And yeah, no that's why I said I'm not one of those who buy 100 Stabilizers every time at once to unlock all styles of a new Time Capsule, I mean even if I could I wouldn't, that makes the gaming part boring if you unlock everything with real money as soon as they are out (which means you are a spending freak) AND I could even buy 2 - 4 video games with that money, I like to take my time completing collections and grinding but the fact that the developers make one piece so hard to get even after unlocking 30TCs and don't stop those greedy people who put these pieces for over 80m on the broker, hurts me.
    The new contents are amazing and they are really good at their elements, but with all these being said, so little people can enjoy the new items and goods in the game.
    • Like x 1
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The gemstone and feathers are part of the head style, the cape the character is wearing is separate. You get the head style after opening 15 of the new TCs.
    • Like x 2
  11. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Cool at least I can get a jewelry from this TC.
    But the problem of getting those rare next to impossible pieces so as to complete TC collections remains, I need them to do something about those crazy price tags and their rarity.

I desperately suggest to enable an option for us to choose whether we want a piece of gear or collection piece when unlocking a TC, afterwards the TC lets us choose between 2 gears or collection pieces by RNG system.
    • Like x 1
  12. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I fear that hair is the only hair that hood will show.
    • Like x 1
  13. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I assume its only the chest and legs and the rest is from the Gotham Knight set and all covered in the new Smoke Chroma.
    • Like x 1
  14. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

I wish we'd get the hairstyle itself, the short straight hairstyles in the game go back to Stone Age, starting with Bob and Classic.
    • Like x 2
  15. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

teen titans no.
    • Like x 1
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Probably just a mistake or glitch. Pretty sure they will fix that. ;)
    • Like x 1
  17. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

So next time there's a Teen Titans DLC again, we'll get a Time Capsule entirely devoted to the Legion of Super-Heroes, with LSH emblems and LSH-based costumes, right?

Right? Because the rule is to do things backwards like that.

Otherwise not having the LSH Time Capsule not be based on the LSH might seriously upset, annoy, and irritate LSH fans, and DCUO wouldn't want that, I'm sure.

Looking forward to the LSH Time Capsule coming soon!

Digressively, I finally caught up to the latest LSH series on DC Universe, so now I see where these costume designs came from and more of why DCUO was finally agreeable to an LSH Episode.
    • Like x 1
  18. crowir New Player

Would've been cool if devs at least gave some explanation or eta until this thing gets resolved
    honestly feels like im the only one expiriencing this issue, because whole forum is kind of silent on this[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  20. Batuba Developer

The gear boxes not being tradable is a bug. We will be fixing that soon.
    • Like x 7