Teen Titans Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Teen Titans Time Capsule

Travel to the future with the Teen Titans, and do it in style. This capsule, like all Time Capsules, can be unlocked with Stabilizers or purchased directly in the Marketplace. Stabilizers can be earned in-game or purchased in the Marketplace.

If you’re looking to learn more about how to get, open, and use a Time Capsule - or what is in previous Time Capsules - check out our helpful guide!

Learn more about Time Capsule contents and rarities.

Dark Raven Gear Styles

Channel your own inner Raven like you have never seen her before. Her heritage and her darker side shine with this gear suit.

Remember, you will receive a random gear piece as a choice in your loot selection window for each Time Capsule you open. When consumed, the gear will become level-appropriate to your character. The Enhanced version of the gear will also appear in the loot selection window, and when consumed will also become level-appropriate to your character.

[IMG]

Teen Titans Collection Rewards

Complete three collections for rewards straight from your favorite team. Look for the Drifting Feathers Aura, Spryal Operative Pack, and Demonic Gemstone. These styles are earned through collections, which will appear as a choice in the loot selection window for each Teen Titans Time Capsule.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Teen Titans Emblems

Get a little throwback in your life with the CLASSIC Teen Titans Emblems, inspired by the early days of team and their favorite past times: pizza and gaming.

[IMG]

Extras

Each capsule opened has a chance to reward the special Smoke Chroma Pack. Plus, take home Raven's classic Feathered Cowl (pictured with collections above) after opening 15 Time Capsules.

AVAILABLE November 12, 2020!

The Teen Titans Time Capsule will launch on November 12, 2020. Log in and unlock yours!

Thoughts? Questions? Join the discussion below.
    • Like x 14
  2. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

SUPER GREAT!!

dat 7 hour notice tho
    • Like x 6
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yay finally!!! Can't wait to play with the new emblems.
    • Like x 4
  4. Draconiano Committed Player

The emblems are so silly that I like them.

A question, what are the Spryal Operative Pack and Demonic Gemstone?
    I'm not sure what I should look on the image to see it.
    • Like x 5
  5. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Spyral Operative Pack? Like this Spyral:

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Spyral

Which begs the question - if they’re making Spyral adds for back-up henchmen, then is that a step toward an Event Leviathan episode?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. BumblingB I got better.

I'll admit, I'm not a fan of these emblems. Though I do like the pizza one, too bad I don't have a chef themed character.

Can you explain what the Spyral Operative Pack is?
    • Like x 4
  7. Caroline Dedicated Player

The gear style looks absolutely stunning! It's so detailed, the back piece is just... WOW!

I love, love, love the emblems! They are so cute and for once, I might actually use some. :)
    • Like x 5
  8. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I like Raven stuff. I will say though I have been hoping for years to get Raven's long split dress. I still have hope one day.
    • Like x 7
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Thoughts??
    So.... these emblems are exactly what we thought they would be from seeing the leaks.
    So.... these were not just placeholder as some thought..... these were the actual emblems.

So.... the early reaction some of us had was more then justified since it is the emblems we ended up getting.
    The reaction had nothing to do with the leak.... or that it might have been just early rough concepts....
    It had everything to do with getting cartoon faces as emblems.

Who were these made for??
    These would be cute in a pre-school TV show... or in a game for a younger audience like the Lego Batman games or games like that......

But......

Last I checked..... DCUO is rated Teen..... not pre-school.

Again... these would be fine in a Lego Batman game.... but we don't play Lego Batman.... we play DCUO.

I usually am a big defender of Time Capsules...... because it allows us to get more styles.
    DLCs usually give us 2 new styles. The Time Capsules allow us to get one more style that we probably would not get with only the DLC.

I usually look forward to the next time capsule..... But seeing those emblems..... :( :( :(

Again.... Time Capsules allow us to get more styles..... but if we get styles like these??
    I say no. Please..... no.

Sorry for being that guy.
    I hate to be that guy.
    But sometimes the Devs get the wrong message or learn the wrong lesson.
    I just want to make sure that they understand that giving us pre-school styles is not really a direction that I think they should take.

But maybe it is just me??

Guess we will have to wait and see.
    • Like x 7
  10. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I thought this was DCUO NOT Teen Titans GO!

Also How does this Capsule tie into the Legion DLC?
    • Like x 4
  11. The VL Active Player

That Nightwing style(the chest) is not the same as Gotham Knight so will it be in the Time Capsule as well?
    • Like x 3
  12. Proxystar #Perception

As you know, not a fan of gambling boxes, but let's see how this goes.
  13. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I must say this style looks real nice .
    • Like x 2
  14. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

[IMG]

The Spyral Operative pack...

Is that a slim line type style the female toon is wearing? Chest, legs, belt, back and eyes... If so, I like it as well as the back style in the Dark Raven gear.

Those emblems...
    [IMG]
    I'll open any of these teen titan capsules in the next round of resurgence capsules. I'll buy the stuff I like and can afford from the broker.
    • Like x 4
  15. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Yeah. I guess they figured Teen Titans sell, and nobody knew what the Legion was. A shame.

Especially when considering there’s dozens of Legion emblems that could be done.

[IMG]
    • Like x 11
  16. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I really love the DCUO, but something is wrong with the latest content. The impression is that the DCUO team has some problems. The impression is that the deadlines are running out and someone left the team and his work was often completed by joint efforts or not completed at all. And I say this with regard to the new DLC and the new TC. On the one hand we have a great open world, a new system for the OP, much better bosses in the open world, an elite alert ... and too little content. The TC has a gorgeous aura, a great new style of clothing ... and absolutely inappropriate in style to this splendor ... emblem (you know, as if the emblem developer had left, the team decided to finish something cool for him ... not cool in my opinion ... .) ....
    • Like x 2
  17. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

Me after looking at those emblems...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  18. Kuno Loyal Player

Im pissed of with Raven NPC cowl. Been asking for Huntress hood with hair, for Queen Diana helmet with hair and yes even Raven hood with hair, but now it comes with the jewel and the feathers. WHY? Seriously is so frustrating lol
    Please would be too hard to include a variant without the jewel and feathers? Just the hood with hair? I wanted hood with hair but no feathers. Please Meg think about releasing variants without those details, so we can have more uses for the styles.

The Dark Raven style is beatiful, very well done and detailed. I love it.
    I think this kind of style isn't for everyone, not sure I can use any piece on my characters concepts and that's a pity. It's maybe too busy.
    But it is very well done, no doubt.

The legs remind me of Injustice Raven:
    [IMG]

The collection pack that I will never be able to finish for the Nightwing style pack is awesome, except the fact that is a collection and we all know how rare are they. Specially in EU servers they are crazy expensive, so I will not count on it lol
    • Like x 3
  19. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

They did it!!! They finally added a hood that shows hair!!!
    • Like x 3
  20. Kuno Loyal Player

Yeah it also comes with the jewel and the feathers, why???
    A variant with just the hood would had more uses, the feathers have kinda limited uses. I want to cry LMAO
    • Like x 1