Dev Discussion Episode 39: Rewards

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Red Five, Nov 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The OP face needs to be ranked up for maximum awesomeness.
    • Like x 1
  2. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Well there is a style feat rhat you’d need the gear for. On top of that, if discounts the gear for all toons on that accout
  3. UVLN Level 30

It is leveled up and yet the might is weaker than the other gear and the op face is level 302
  4. Berza Committed Player

OP face at item level 302 gives 1733 might. Vendor face, item level 285 gives 1368 might. OP face is not giving less might. Unless you want the face to have more might than other pieces like chest or pants, which obviously is not how the game works.
  5. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can we get a cost reduction for Generator mods once we unlocked the feat for 12 Generator mods?
    • Like x 1
  6. Tokens210 Well-Known Player

i honestly dont get why we cant get a reduction after buying 1 like with the armor pieces

i cant remember if there still 150 per but if they are thats 150x12 for a total of 1,800 time bacon needed and at a max of like 48 per run thats 37.5 complete loops just to buy the 12 gen mods

same thing on WV, ive got the beat everyone 100 times feat and such and have all feats for open world but the gen mods 1, but in order the afford them i need to do something like 12 more boss run loops just for ones im missing and i cant bring myself to do it, im having hard enough times finding 31st phases with boss spam groups and not lobbies full of literal level 12 players that dont even have full sets of armor trying to boss spam
  7. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i did a total of 10 Bounties so far and cant bring myslf to continue. :D
    • Like x 1
  8. BumblingB I got better.

So I've been blessed with a few of the Crystals for leveling up the OP mask.

I think all has been said about the breakthroughs and the harder to get EXP and cost and what not, but no one is really saying this:

Why does the basic item level have to be 270?! Why couldn't it be 277 to start? That way you could actually USE IT? As it is, it's no different than when it was locked behind the leveling system to max gear. What's the point other than being able to get the style right away?

Please adjust basic stats to make it more want to use it while it's within relevancy. I have several OP items that I will never get to use or see, lets not add another one.
    • Like x 1
  9. UVLN Level 30

the op is weaker than the ring and I have all of my gear, the elite weapon, neck, rings and the op and my cr is only 329? What a big rip off
  10. Berza Committed Player

The OP is a mask. Masks have lower stats than other pieces.
    And I can't understand what's the problem with the cr. Max is 331, but you need full elite gear for that.
  11. zNot Loyal Player

Well but there isnt a stats benefit so just buying it to get a feat? Seems like a waste considering how much marks a elite gear costs.
  12. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Not sure if confirmed - was it intended for the OP face to have a face socket?

Might have to start farming the Deluge episode for Starro face mods if so.
  13. Illumin411 Loyal Player

But it saves humdreds of marks when buying gear for alts and even your main toons other role. Getting the feat discounts vendor gear
  14. RahRah Active Player

It's not even worth the bother. Have you seen the stats on those mods?.. Barely gonna make a difference to any role. I mean, if you're running Deluge anyway, and happen to get a random one then just use it, I guess, but I wouldn't go out of my way for one. also considering the measly stats, the prices people are charging on the broker are ridiculous... All because they're kind of a rare drop :/
  15. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

You've probably already determined what the later rewards are (that will appear on the vendor later in this Episode cycle), but on the off-chance you haven't, how about:

COSMIC MATERIAL CHROMA (as in Starman)

I know Cosmic will never be available again, but since it's the rarest of all materials, how about an alternative we could now like a chroma?
    • Like x 1
  16. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

Sarya's Bling Feat was supposed to be fixed in today's hotfix, but I cannot get the feat to pop. I took the rings off and put them back on, relogged, etc.
  17. Charon Lead Content Designer

Looks like the fix applied to newly gained ones but the Designer put in a secondary fix for those already acquired. That will roll out next week.
    • Like x 1
  18. Dead13 Well-Known Player

give more legion points from HQe, not 50, 100 poitns will be fine
  19. zNot Loyal Player

Legion points? You mean renown and i think 50 is absolutly okay amount for 2 bosses. 100 is way too much.
  20. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

Thank you. One other thing I'd like to mention, is that in the 30 or so runs, on top of what I've heard from other endgame leagues, there has been no Sorcerer's Supply Drop that has dropped. After first few days we just came to the conclusion that it isn't dropping currently, and only run the raid for marks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.