Fanboys is Recruiting USPC

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by WastedMind, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Little MD Well-Known Player

Hey Victor and Falk0r. Thanks for your interest! I sent you both private messages and will look for you two next time I'm online!
  2. Little MD Well-Known Player

A LOT of the members that we welcomed a few weeks ago at CR150 or so are now all running endgame in the roles that they enjoy playing. We actually run the older raids that new players need for marks, because WE LOVE CHASING FEATS.

As our guys likes to say:

3. Little MD Well-Known Player

Are you looking for a league that actively chases lower content feats, run old alerts and raids for collections and styles, and helps each other find the best loadout for support and dps? Please give us a shout at Fanboys. We are semi-casual league that aim to shape the players for the future. Contact PhD, Sanichara, Magmaflash, Redkryptonite for an invite!
  4. Grimm Zombie New Player

Hi, I am a returning playing looking for a chill group to run content with, my CR is 278.
  5. Little MD Well-Known Player

Hey Grimm, sorry for the delay. Can you PM me your in game name or post it here, and I'll have one of our guys get back to you ASAP.
  6. xKALxELx95 New Player

Switch... come play with the big boys ;D
  7. Little MD Well-Known Player

Turns out that we are.... still recruiting!
    We welcome all CR/SP but we are mostly focused on feat chasing in T8/T9 raids right now, in both reg and elite content. So if THIS is the feat chasing zone you're looking for, say no more fam. Contact PhD, SANICHARA, Magmaflash, Redkryptonite, and xKalxElx for more deets.
  8. dss New Player

Bumpity bump bump.
    Still recruiting, still earning feats, still tanking, still healing, still trolling, still dps'ing, forever gaming.
  9. Little MD Well-Known Player

We welcome all CR/SP but we are mostly focused on feat chasing in T8/T9 raids right now, in both reg and elite content. So if THIS is the feat chasing zone you're looking for, say no more fam. Contact PhD, SANICHARA, Magmaflash, Redkryptonite, and xKalxElx for more deets.
  10. dss New Player

Still recruiting..still helping new members gear up, chase feats, learn mechanics, etc, etc,...and etc. If you are a New Player, or a returning Veteran who took some time off, give us a shout.

As PhD said: "We welcome all CR/SP but we are mostly focused on feat chasing in T8/T9 raids right now, in both reg and elite content. So if THIS is the feat chasing zone you're looking for, say no more fam. Contact PhD, SANICHARA, Magmaflash, Redkryptonite, and xKalxElx for more deets."
  11. Little MD Well-Known Player

Still looking for people to feat hunt in T8, T9 elites as a league? Looking to grow into t10 elites with a gang of mischievous but helpful players thats been around since the days of 2hour FOS2? Come give Fanboys a shout.
  12. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

How active are you guys most of the time?
  13. Little MD Well-Known Player

We're mostly active between 6PM EST to 11PM EST during the week, and around the same time during the weekend. We also use discord to plan out raids & feats so people can schedule their playtime around what they want to do.
  14. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

15. Little MD Well-Known Player

Only if you give me the robot thing that you like to brag about all the time.

We're an adult league with full time jobs and family that try and play together and hangout over discord every night between 7PM to 10PM EST. We run a lot of content together and average around 10-11 players during this time for feats, marks, and whatever we want to run. We schedule a lot of raids and feats using discord so we can sort of schedule our playtime around what is scheduled and stuff. Let me know here if you're interested, or contact any of these toons in game: PhD, sanichara, redkryptonite, magmaflash
  16. Little MD Well-Known Player

We're an adult league with full time jobs and family that try and play together and hangout over discord every night between 7PM to 12AM EST. We run a lot of content together and average around 10-11 players during this time for feats, marks, and whatever we want to run. We schedule a lot of raids and feats using discord so we can sort of schedule our playtime around what is scheduled and stuff. Let me know here if you're interested, or contact any of these toons in game: PhD, sanichara, redkryptonite, magmaflash
  17. Little MD Well-Known Player

Fanboys is still recruiting. Most active between 7PM to 12AM EST, we use discord to schedule feats and raids for league mates. We are proud of our members for helping each other run feats and raids even after obtaining the feat and getting loot locked. If you are looking to grow into the elite content with a fun, semi-casual league, check us out! Contact PhD, Sanichara, redkryptonite, or magmaflash for invite.
  18. dss New Player

What better way to kick off the New Year than with a League. Get on board, let's leave 2020 in the dust, and tackle 2021 together. We are a casual, feat hunting, villain killing, joking around and having fun kind of group.
  19. CHARI EL Level 30

Hey guys, Im looking for a league myself, returning to game after a 4 year break and started playing 3 months ago, currently 328 CR with 184SP, so my priority is to get those feats im missing.. If recruitment is still open ill be keen to join..

In game id - CHARI EL
  20. dss New Player

Alright Alright Alright.....we'll keep a lookout for you in game.