[showcase] New gear from upcoming Time Capsule.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Valka Lynx, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Jaelia Committed Player

YAWWWWN * Legs and Cowl are the best pieces everything else looks like other pieces just retouched. No offense devs :eek:
    • Like x 1
  2. Kuno Loyal Player

Oh so if the hoods cant allow hair, or the Raven hood allows to show hair but includes the feathers I'm going to be pissed off.
    I'll wait to properly see the capsule.
  3. Megzilla Developer

I don't have mod powers so I can't delete, but I don't think it's very cool to post unfinished unreleased content.
    • Like x 7
  4. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Yall see raven i see assassins creed
  5. Megzilla Developer

yessssssssssss
    • Like x 4
  6. Megzilla Developer

This reaction is a prime example of why we don't want unfinished/unreleased stuff shared.
    • Like x 12
  7. Zamara Dedicated Player

If the hood is a collection it'll prob go to the "i want it but i'll realistically never have it" list
    but ocean's pizza logo as an emblem?
    [IMG]
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Whatever you are on, please share.
    • Like x 5
  9. UVLN Level 30

WHY IS THE OP FACE IS SMALLER IN POWER THAN ANY OTHER GEAR AND NOT THE EXTRA CR? WHAT'S GOING ON
    UVLN, A moment agoEditReport#20Reply
  10. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

additional content that will be partly impossible to obtain for some players...
    • Like x 1
  11. PolarisSylar Committed Player

When is the new capsule out ?
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You have to level it up.
    • Like x 3
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Are you confirming that those images for the emblems are just placeholders?
    That we will not get cartoony Titan Faces as emblems but actual Titans emblems?
  14. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i hope that we won't get that cartonic version i hope that we can get a proper R to the robin emblem
    • Like x 1
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hope it like the Sun..... if you only believe in it........ oups.... nevermind. ;)
    • Like x 1
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Sorry for the reaction. I am one of those who always look forward to the next Time Capsule.
    But seeing those cartoony Titans Faces emblems broke my heart a little bit. :(

I hope you can forgive me. :oops:
  17. Megzilla Developer

You are entitled to feel how you want about what you see. It is just disappointing when content is not presented in the desired context. But yeah not everything is going to be a hit for everyone and that's fine.
    • Like x 9
  18. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Nice style! I like the waist/legs style and the big wings/back style.

Definitely will suit Alienna, my Celestial toon :)
  19. Apollonia Dedicated Player

I really do enjoy sassy Mepps. I'm pretty sure I'd get banned for saying that though ahem.

I'm pretty sure what Meg is drawing attention to though, is that a lot of times those leaks can reveal incomplete assets. So showing them in that state makes players think the Devs are lazy or incompetent etc and creates negative buzz around the content because players aren't seeing them how they'll look finished or how they work ingame etc.

Personally I don't care about leaks and think the Devs should probably make peace with them. Dataminers are a thing in every game these days. I don't think it's a big deal regardless, BUT if you're datamining it's totally irresponsible to just dump the data without context when you are probably aware it's unfinished assets, but your audience isn't. So, players react like you did; hating on something without knowing it's unfinished. I'm part of another game community that lives off datamining but their dataminers are super responsible and don't just dump the assets. They break down what each asset is and point out the context and what the asset most likely does, will be used for, how complete the asset appears to be and so on so the community understands that and it instead creates excitement for how it will be when complete and finally released. It's a totally opposite way it's being handled in this community.

That said, I don't know what's unfinished or not, but as a player I would also be disappointed if those Titan icons were more than placeholders (which is what I believe) for something else.
    • Like x 1
  20. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Style looks great, with the chest and the hands being my favorite pieces. They’ve shown their creativity with this set!
    • Like x 1