[showcase] New gear from upcoming Time Capsule.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Valka Lynx, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I hope it's okay to post it, lol

During the stream Oceans and Red Five showcased a new gear called Dark Raven, that will be in the new Time Capsule. Lots of players on US saw it with their own eyes. :oops:

Obviously it's inspired by evil Raven. :D And the new Time Capsule is coming out "soon™".

[IMG]

Both males and females have thigh-high boots, with female version having higher heels.
    Males got normal pants and small loincloth, while females have bare thighs with straps.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Halo is not a part of style, lol.
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG]

What do you guys think? :)
    • Like x 15
  2. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

Some parts of new set reminds me about this guy:

[IMG]
  3. Eve YouTuber

They said It's coming out next week! Also there's that feathers aura:
    [IMG]

They showed it live during the stream, so I think It's fine.
    • Like x 5
  4. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Oh, nice! It's also gonna be in time capsule?
    I haven't seen the entire stream, been popping in and out, and especially I missed the few last hours. But still was fun. :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

According to Oceans yes. Probably a collection.
    • Like x 1
  6. Kanniu Well-Known Player

I think it looks alright. I'm personally starting to get slightly annoyed by the amount of female-centric styles we're getting especially since most of the population has male characters. Hopefully we find a good balance
    • Like x 4
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Love it and I Love those wings and shoulders too :D
    • Like x 3
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is gonna be a Very good time capsule for my snowy owl style and not so good for my ingame/wallet :eek: :p:D
    • Like x 2
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Finaly! I requested that aura long time ago :) It's will be nice to see it ingame :D
    • Like x 4
  10. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Excellent They Look Appealing
    • Like x 1
  11. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Another not-for-me style. But totally fantastic. Very well done.. I can see a lot of people enjoying it and a lot of the pieces from it.

I wonder if it's called "Trigon's Champion" ;)
    • Like x 1
  12. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

It's "Dark Raven". :)

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Missed opportunity Devs ;) <3
  14. Noble One Committed Player

my REAL gripe is the head. im not a fan of the trigon eyes look. if they did one with normal eyes and maybe the enhanced with trigon eyes it wouldve prolly sit better. the rest looks awsome though. my wallet is ready xD
    • Like x 2
  15. Heywiar Committed Player

Definitely not something I'd wear but I'm glad they added a style people requested for a while. I wonder what the "big rare" is going to be.
    • Like x 2
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

If this titans capsule doesn’t have Terra’s hair I’m going to be very sad.
    • Like x 1
  17. Proxystar #Perception

You shouldn't be posting this stuff andI'm surprised Trexlight lets go up on his site. These aren't leaks they're the results of players "file diving" which Mepps has already said is frowned upon by the developers. especially if you're publically posting the results here on the forums for everyone to see.
    • Like x 4
  18. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

If the devs are against this type of post, I have no problem if they choose to delete my post. I figured since the gear set was already spoiled, that the other rewards were pretty much fair game in showing. If the devs want to do something about this, I welcome and encourage them to do what they want with my post. I'm merely trying to share the excitement with fellow players, not trying to undermine the dev team. I'll let them decide what they want to do.
  19. Proxystar #Perception

Yeah, I get ya, I wasn't really intending to put you on the spot just raise awareness, it's been asked before and answered when it came up once in the past :)
    • Like x 1
  20. Eve YouTuber

This is one of the things I'm avoiding doing on the Gazette. Even now I'm still waiting for official post by Mepps on the time capsule before releasing it on the Gazette. I don't want to spoil anything that isn't meant to be "Shown" Unless a dev went out and teased it (Like they did) but still. Not worth the trouble and It's just wrong in general.
    • Like x 3