Livestream Let's Play: Extra Life - November 6, 2020

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Dragon Power Well-Known Player

SJ also mentioned a DCUO baseball cap. And I'd like the art book that she showed as a base item :D Oh and her Cheetah glass mug. And the batarangs. We need a batarangs artifact.
    • Like x 2
  2. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Error #3000; that moment when Mepps breaks the twitch!
    Btw, what are those table & chairs @ 32:00-33:00 mark? Black w/Blue glow-y elements like TRON?
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This Friday we will be on US PS/PC looking at creepy bases AND your best Halloween costumes. Join us in Gotham during the stream if you would like to show off your festive outfits!
    • Like x 3
  4. Eve YouTuber

That's pretty awesome. Where in Gotham though?
    • Like x 1
  5. Dragon Power Well-Known Player

Will these weekly Friday streams continue/be a thing after the extra-life donation drive is over? I've really been enjoying them and I'd like to be able to look forward to watching a regular stream from you guys with topics related to the game's development or just to see you guys hang out with the community. Plus, it's good company to see your mugs while playing the game. lol. Oh and SJ's cooool swag. :)
    • Like x 2
  6. Eve YouTuber

+1 we need more Dev streams!
    • Like x 1
  7. Earth742 Well-Known Player

i missed the strream & will watch it later, but at least i donated!
    ;)
  8. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Can ppl donate and get the neat little gifts from you all after the live stream or is that for just the live stream and leading up to it?
  9. Earth742 Well-Known Player

In-Game rewards will be going to all DCUO players, either during or after the Nov 6 stream; other rewards/incentives are listed by each team member, here: https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&teamID=50842
    In-game items are by benchmark goals; we hit most of those as far as i know. The in-game rewards will be sent to everyone, no codes necessary.
    Mepps might have a list of the ingame-rewards and which goals were met. Or maybe Carp?
    • Like x 1
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Just for a little clarity, gameday and when rewards can go out will be November 7 (Saturday). Our livestream on the 6th is just the regular friday night one.
    • Like x 4
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The incentives will stay up for a little bit, but realistically it would be best to count the 7th as your last chance.
    • Like x 3
  12. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

The free goodies we got last year, the sparkle trail and the caregivers chroma, are two of my favorite style pieces in the game.

Might be nice to consider putting a little work on them. Offer up color variants and place them on the marketplace with a portion of (or even all of) the proceeds going towards next years Extra Life event. This will give players asking for more marketplace items some key styles to buy and you'll be able to start off next years event with extra bank.
    • Like x 5
  13. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Today, most of the time there is no way to make a donation, because the server gives an error "error 504" :(
  14. Rejchadar Inquisitor

and now error "http error 503 " :(
  15. Eve YouTuber

I see it. So many games doing their game days today, the website probably couldn't handle it
  16. Earth742 Well-Known Player

• Extra Life Game Day Marathon Stream: November 7 @ 8AM-8PM PT
    11AM-11PM EST
  17. mynch457 Well-Known Player

I saw the MOD and said ya'll hit your target goal, woo hoo! Now I'm curious, whats the super secret incentive gift?
  18. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

So only certain leagues get to have bosses spawned on them!? Thats a bit of favoritism!
    • Like x 1
  19. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Good job everyone we made the goal!.

Is there any chance we could ever get a sparkle aura similar to the sparkle trail?

Is there any chance we could get a full large version of the space base? I like the look, would be willing to buy on market place for a full version like the braniac base.
  20. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

What was the reward for hitting $ 20,000 ?