Discuss only one bug per thread. Please open additional threads as needed for multiple bugs.

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Qwantum Abyss, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Apologies up front as i dont have the feats names an instances memorized but heres my best shot.....

2 nights ago, 4 league mates (including myself) went to get me some of the easy alert feats i needed.

1) The light ringer feat in act of defiance was glitched
    - what it did (or didnt do)....... no matter where we stood, how many times we hit the switch, who hit the switch, we never got that light aura i see in the videos about the feat. We blew through after 20 min of trying an when we got to the urns rite before the baby hydra final boss we could not activate the urns to bring the boss out. We ran this 3x an the feat just doesnt work i think due to the switch not granting you the “light” to carry into that area per the feat.
    2) the alert with the taurus where u have i think 5 attempts for him to break all 4 chains.
    - what it did (or didnt do)....... we got him to successfully charge the chains in all 3 attempts and successfully broke all 4 chains in each attempt but no feat popped. After the 1st time the feat didnt pop, we made sure to get him to break the boards to lock himself in on 1st try so counting 1x boards an 4 chains we did it perfect 2x and no feat. I dont have a suspected reason it wont pop.
    3) finding and collecting all the eggs in the alert where u fight Medusa at end
    - what it did (or didnt do)...... we found them all, stood on the proper seals and was successfully teleported to the last egg 3x. All 3 attempts, the egg was found and we could not activate/collect it. We could find it, we could get to it, just no option or way to activate/collect it.
    4) feat for killing the phoenix before medusa in the alert w/final boss medusa
    - what it did (or didnt do)...... all 3 attempts, phoenix never spawned. We killed adds, killed no adds, slow burned medussa, and left medussa alone. Tried every way we could think of an phoenix never spawned so no feat
    5) the feat for killing x ammount of robots (roomba lookin things) in the alert w/Per Degaton final boss.
    - what it did (or didnt do)...... all 3 attempts, the robots spawn in their room that we cant access due to the force field but they glitch an dont come out. No feat.

This is not the 1st time we have went there to get me these feats and quite honestly ppl are getting tired of trying to help me get them. I want them and league mates want me to have them but patience is wearing thin.
    Plz look into these. These r all very easy feats and theres no reason i shouldnt have them. We do 3 attempts weekly on these even tho im the only one needing them an have never had issue doing what we were supposed to do but the feats r just glitched and/or won't pop
  2. Berza Committed Player

In each attempt, did you tryed the five eggs first? Because Phoenix only spawns at Medusa if you finish her fight with 2 eggs. If I recall correctly.
  3. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

For clarity, are you suggesting on the phoenix fight to ONLY take 2 eggs an leave 1 behind as the correct way to get phoenix to spawn on medusa fight?

Edit:
    I will note that 2 of the 3 attempts we tried to get them all 1st be ause i also need the feat for getting them all but the one u teleport to was glitched an doesnt allow u to pick it up.
    On 1 of the 3 attempts we grabbed as we went an once we eventually got tired of waiting for phoenix to spawn we killed medusa then went back to get last egg an was still glitched
  4. Berza Committed Player

No exactly. Collect only 2 cockatrize eggs, then when you pick the 3th Phoenix egg you don't substitute it. You need to run from the room as you get loot, or she kills you. Then she will spawn at Medusa.
  5. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Im either just not getting it or your not explaining well. I cant fig out what instructions your giving about how to attempt his feat.
    My apologies if its me.
  6. Berza Committed Player

My English is not the best so probably that. Let's see if I can be more clear.
    Before you fight the Phoenix, you collect eggs. To spawn the Phoenix in Medusa, you must collect only 2 eggs before fighting Phoenix. Then fight Phoenix, then fight Medusa. Hope it is more clear now. If you are in EU server send a PM o in game email and I will run it with you.
    • Like x 1
  7. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Basically collect 2 eggs around the alert, but when you fight the bird only replace 2 eggs in the nest, last boss the bird will spawn.
    • Like x 1
  8. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Ok thnx, will try that next time i can talk ppl to helping with that feat. At least that one may be attainable as of now :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

First things first: Don't put all feat bugs into 1 post when they are not related, it makes this thread very hard to treat.
    Most of these issues have been reported elsewhere so I'll provide a link to upvote/like them.

Lightbringer
    Upvote link and workaround here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...in-act-of-defiance-4-player-operation.312256/

Stampede
    I tried this today and our 1st attempt didn't count bc someone was trapped behind the gate, but our 2nd attempt popped fine. If you can't get this to work even if your Minotaur does 4 chains+ 1 trap with no excess charges, do report what else you experienced and I suppose this will be the primary function for rest of this thread.

Poached
    Tried today and experiences the same thing, upvote link here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...ing-correctly-underworld-trials-alert.307131/

Phoenix of Vengeance
    Not a bug as explained by others, can confirm it works fine today.

Factory Defect
    Upvote link here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...alert-drones-stuck-in-their-safe-zone.308244/
  10. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Appreciate it but some are VERY old and i did search an did upvote them. Nothing gets done so figured i would repost em all.
    I appreciate it i really do but if the devs dont fix these things they deserve to have to re-read them over and over (if they even care to read these posts).
    At this point i have lost all sympathy, understanding, and patience with the team on these types of things
    • Like x 1
  11. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

If you mean you liked post so old they are in Old Arkham... that is an archive where none of those reports will get treated at all, which is why I gave you links that are relevant to the current system (and 1 post actually gave a solution to how to finish it).

Even top bugs are getting a really long time to get some of them fixed... and with close to 50 pages of reports now they aren't going to read through all of them, so this spite of yours isn't really accomplishing anything. They take note when a lot of people upvote and bump a primary thread, not when there are chatters everywhere that can't be merged.
  12. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

If my “spite” (which is not what i have) isint accomplishing anything then why are you bothering?
    Im posting issues that should have been fixed same as anyone else. I have searched an read an upvoted just like your supposed to. Its likely i have commented to add to the convo too.
    If none of this appeases you (for whatever your reasons) then feel free to move along. I said i appreciate the help but its on the devs. They need to do their job. Its that simple and its fact not spite.
  13. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

And a side note, where is it confirmed phoenix of vengance is not a bug? Who decided this? And i explained in my OP everything we tried and it doesnt work so rather than just sayin “not a bug confirmed by others” and “works fine” you could enlighten on what it is we did wrong but either way, again, appreciate the info that IS helpful. Your info on the phoenix feat was very unhelpful.
  14. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

You said they "deserve to re-read them over and over", so the best word I can think of to sum it up is "spite".
    It's not a judgement on you as a person only how I would describe the situation.
    I have no doubt you sincerely believes that feats needs fixing and that's why I bother to explain the procedure that gives them a *slightly* better chance at getting processed for all parties involved.
    Berza and SekretVillain already gave you the same correct advice, I said not a bug because I did it yesterday with no issues.
    If you want a rehash, you only collect 2 eggs before fighting the Phoenix (usually you don't collect the 3rd egg in the last room on the left) so she will be enraged (there will be red words notifying you that after that 2nd boss fight) and spawn in the Medusa fight.