Now Available: Long Live the Legion!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

New Episode: Long Live the Legion

In the 31st Century, the Legion of Super-Heroes is locked in battle with the timeless sorcerer Mordru. Unable to defeat his rivals, Mordru devises a new plan: to win the future by destroying the past! The Legionnaires come up with a brilliant plan: to call for help from the heroes from the past that Mordru seeks to destroy.

Saturn Girl, Cosmic Boy, and Lightning Lad now look to you for support to face Mordru, Validus, Emerald Empress, and more. Will you answer their call?

Long Live the Legion features new daily and weekly Open World missions, raid-like world bosses, a normal and elite Alert, and a normal and elite Raid! To play this content your character must be level 30 and have a minimum Combat Rating of 310.

For a limited time, special “Event” versions of all content for Long Live the Legion will be available to all players level 15+ as well! Look for these Event versions in the Events tab of your On Duty menu.

[IMG]

New Open World Missions – 31st Century: New Earth
    • Look for 31st Century: New Earth in your Warp Menu or use the teleporter in the Watchtower or Hall of Doom
    • New Daily and Weekly missions in 31st Century: New Earth
    • Minimum Level: 15
    New Alert and Elite Alert – Legion HQ

The Legion has invited you to their Headquarters for orientation and evaluations: time travel to the 31st can cause unexpected side-effects, even without Mordru’s interfering!
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for Legion: Legion HQ under Tier 10 of the 4 Player Tab. Combat Rating: 310
    • For the Event Version – look Legion: Legion HQ (Event) in the On Duty Menu under the Events Tab. Minimum Level: 15
    New Raid and Elite Raid – Legion: Convergence of Unmaking

Mordru's ritual has begun and threatens to erase 21st century inspirations from history. Head to Mordru's lair before you’re next!
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look Legion: Convergence of Unmaking under Expert Tier 10 of the 8 Player Tab. Combat Rating: 310
    • For the Event Version – look for Legion: Convergence of Unmaking (Event) in the On Duty Menu under the Events Tab. Minimum Level: 15
    New Gear, Base Items, Feats and More
    • Earn new event currencies: Solar Credits and Time Beacons!
    New Artifacts and Augments
    • Acquire new gear inspired by Emerald Empress and Cosmic Boy!
    • Plus collect new base items, feats, and more!

Questions or comments? Join the discussion below.
    • Like x 8
  2. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Id like to score the Validus head and chest style in a future rewards vendor.
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

The art is gorgeous!!
    • Like x 1
  4. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Did you guys get rid of the free daily mark?
    • Like x 3
  5. BumblingB I got better.

Huh, didn't think it was going to launch on switch today. Pleasant surprise.
  6. Feat Hunter New Player

Nicely done
  7. Jeaden New Player

PLEEEEEEEAASEEE RELEASE THE LIGHTNING LAD TRENCH COAT PLEAAASE
  8. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I took a bit of a break due to not liking WV, was excited for this DLC only to be a bit disappointed again. It’s too small of a confined square and the daily missions are dumb. I’ll play it, but it will be like 5-10 mins to do it, get some gear and then I’m out to play something else. There’s nothing engaging enough for me to play any longer.
  9. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

So why do they have phone booths in the 31st century? We barely have them today.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Still need to change your clothes somewhere.
    • Like x 8
  11. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Vinyl records made a comeback in my lifetime. They’re not really convenient to use, but they have enough following to justify their rebirth.

Maybe a phone booth is necessary to boost your personal communicator signal to talk with far away planets?
  12. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Kuno Loyal Player

Look I know the team is busy with the new game I know about the pandemic... the styles, the Legion NPCs and the aesthetic is on point... but the content, isnt enough for this to be considered a full episode. Im sorry, if this was a free update like Deluge or Death of Superman would have been a pleasant surprise, but if this is the kind of content coming maybe is better to farewell. We haven't had a proper, big, rounded well executed episode since Atlantis.

The last years of DCUO have been a constant decrease in creativity, fun, and so on. Its a pity because I love this game but this isn't acceptable.
    • Like x 1
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I'd say we need the entire thing, including legs, feet, and hands, and the chest needs to display emblems! Players keep asking for alien styles, and here's one that would help a lot of people make alien characters that truly look non-human! :cool:
    • Like x 1
  15. YoummusBlade New Player

hi am a f2p and theres a bug where i cant delete the utility belts, i have my inventory almost full with all this utility belts, that i always be able to delete, and now cant.
    sorry if this wrong post, but dont know where to put it.[IMG]
  16. hero turner Well-Known Player

Thats actually the Static trench coat from Static Shock, and we have that already, check in the gear style vendor in the hall of heroes opposit the 3 statues of WW supes and Batman in the Watchtower, also it gets dropped in certain missions
  17. hero turner Well-Known Player

I would like to see the Mordru Hair and beard style this time around since we did not get when the JLD came out, and perhaps we can get the facial hairstyles unlocked for the men that share certain hairstyles w female hair styles and the Ombre and streak styles unlocked for all hair styles, and beard styles.
  18. hero turner Well-Known Player

thats probly due to their homage to Superman , being hes one of the main Iconic superheroes and was also a part of Legion due to them returning backk in time when he was Superboy in Smalleville, and that he resided in old Metropolis.
  19. Irvynnge Loyal Player

20. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Just replying to mention that they did not get rid of it. You just get it after completing and turning in the daily missions during your intro to the DLC, it's back to normal everyday afterwards.

EDIT: Probably should also mention you get it from the Hologram of Cosmic Boy.