Server Downtime - November 5, 2020 - Long Live the Legion

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 4, 2020.

1. PartyNextDoor New Player

Im not sure about the adds but for bosses if the dps' were doing enough damage (Might or Percision) the strongest one will get aggro before the healer. However if none of the dps are doing enough damage then healer will most likely get aggro regardless. Its also like that for raids and bounties. If the tank dies or drops aggro, the best dps will be targeted for example in FGSE Zeus will lunge the dps that's dealing the most damage before any of the healers if the tank isn't broken out right away. In Patchwork if no one is doing enough individual damage to a bounty then the healer will get aggro if there is no tank in phase.

This is before the change of course. If it even had anything to do with that.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: PS/PC worlds will unlock momentarily. Xbox and Nintendo will follow probably within the hour.
    • Like x 2
  3. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Yayyyyyyyyyy! Now I can stop talking to my sock puppet! He's a jerk anyway:mad:
    • Like x 3
  4. BlueLanternsLive New Player

I am glad they are able to put out an update despite the pandemic. grateful for the work.
  5. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Thank you Mepps!
  6. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Where the next time capsule. I hope its the brain dude
  7. Al Bundy Well-Known Player

CONNECTING...
  8. Eve YouTuber

Which server are you playing on?
  9. Al Bundy Well-Known Player

10. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Probably has something to do with the huge red letters on the forum! Lol..
  11. Eve YouTuber

It takes a little bit for me to change characters on EUPC, so maybe the traffic is just huge with how many players logging in right now.
  12. Jords21 Well-Known Player

I can’t log in what’s going on was on before
  13. Al Bundy Well-Known Player

Server is up...I’m watching ppl streaming now
  14. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

It seems PS is having connection issues. It will likely be fixed shortly.
  15. Conn New Player

Been stuck on the loading connecting screen for 10 years and I dont know what's going on
  16. Eve YouTuber

PC aswell, can confirm
    • Like x 1
  17. RahRah Active Player

Same. I keep getting "authentication issue"..
  18. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

The forum says its down...thats all the argument i have
  19. Eve YouTuber

@Mepps there seems to be connection issues on both PC and PS. My launcher gives me errors, and doesn't let me go on characters IF I get to character selection (disconnects almost immediately)
  20. Eve YouTuber

Mepps already stated USPCPS and EUPCPS is up. Xbox and Switch are down.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1