Episode 39: Long Live The Legion Launches November 5!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 16
  2. Eve YouTuber

On my birthday!! Thank you ^_^
    • Like x 1
  3. SuperBell Loyal Player

The day before my birthday!! Thank you ^_^
    • Like x 3
  4. Stephen Nix Well-Known Player

2 days notice...
    • Like x 3
  5. The Jeff Well-Known Player

Five days before Valhalla. That won't give me much time to play the new DLC but I'll fit in what I can in five days. :)
  6. Wildcat Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. BitGam4r Well-Known Player

Wow guys, 2 days notice?
    [IMG]
    I do love advanced notice.

The DLC has been on test for all of maybe 2 weeks. The elite raid, maybe a week. And you talk about releasing it live? I forsee lots of bugs and patches incoming.
    • Like x 7
  8. Caroline Dedicated Player

I'm so happy, I can't wait!
    • Like x 1
  9. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Dope!

Edit: I hope the rumored Static hairstyle drops in this update too. I can't stand the dreadlock style currently in game.
    • Like x 2
  10. BumblingB I got better.

This surprises me. I didn't expect right before the live stream. Hope the launch goes well.

Is there an estimate for switch release?
  11. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Sadly, that's probably a vendor addition since the tease was similar to the tease for Nubia's hair style. So it will probably be in 2 months (with the first set of vendor additions) or 3 months (with the second set of vendor additions).
    • Like x 1
  12. StealthBlue Loyal Player

It's probably still pending Nintendo's approval. Which could come tomorrow or could be in a few weeks.
  13. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Lost my bet. I put my money on the 19th. Of course, getting the game earlier means I didn't really lose...
  14. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Two days after my birtday :) Hello to all you Scorpios!

I am not even half finished with all the duties the Patchwork Wonderverse gave us and here we go again with a new DLC...I cannot stop time? Maybe I should change to Quantum then...

Thank you for your hard work DCUO Team, but I got my own pace. For this I redirect to one of my older post.

• Like x 2
  15. Isif Committed Player

Six days before my birthday:p. Salutations, Scorpios.
    • Like x 1
  16. Eve YouTuber

All the scorpios!!
  17. BumblingB I got better.

Maybe. I'm also curious to know if it's related to the size difference between platforms.

Yeah, I thought it'd be next week.
    • Like x 1
  18. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I agree I hope we're both wrong but idk lol from past launchs it's been ruff .
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

14 days before my birthday... Thanks.
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No, Nintendo approval process is just slow. This isn't the first time they've held up a GU.
    • Like x 2