Bonus Artifact XP Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 28, 2020.

1. RahRah Active Player

Son of a.....! I get paid on the 7th. Ah well, is what it is.
  2. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Is there something else too? 'Bonus Artifact XP Week doesn't match this fill-in-the blank:

__n_s e__ ___ ________s
  3. tukuan Devoted Player

Bonus exp for artifacts
  4. tukuan Devoted Player

I suspect we'll get one of those in the next couple of weeks before Legion. Hopefully triple on aether, as those 14 mods are still a ways off and I suspect once Legion drop WV bounty groups will see a steep decline.
  5. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

They forgot to drop the metal NTH, RIP the event...
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

14 mods? You got an extra 2 slots we don't all have?

Ew....nevermind...sorry I asked.

Seriously though, as Legion is coming out probably on the 5th...12th at the latest, I'm not sure when they'd do an addtional bonus Aethers week unless we'll have a post Legion 'Bonus Episode currency' as we normally do for the 'past' DLCs...but normally those bonuses don't apply to open world, only instances...so we'll see.
  7. Casey Jaymz Active Player

Oh Yea! I smashed a 140ish art into a 171 & guess what? It only went to 180! lol.
  8. tukuan Devoted Player

Sorry 12, I have 4 so far and 850 aether but I still need to buy the last stygian water. To boot I'm grinding on an alt for the aether mats feat and they're only at 500.

As for your other point, it's possible you're right. Hopefully they'll have some bonus weeks not long after Legion drops.