Bonus Artifact XP Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Bonus Artifact XP Week!

Get your Artifacts all set for Legion with DOUBLED Artifact XP gains this week, when fortifying and ranking up your Artifacts. It's relatively simple. Any time you use Nth Metal to add XP to your Artifacts, those gains will be doubled.

This week - from Thursday, October 29, 2020, through Wednesday, November 4, 2020 - all players will receive DOUBLE Artifact XP when fortifying Artifacts.

Please note: the Bonus Artifact XP Week begins this Thursday with daily server restarts, and lasts through Wednesday to daily server restarts next Thursday.
    • Like x 15
  2. Caroline Dedicated Player

Awesome!
    • Like x 1
  3. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Lol I've been waiting for Meppy to announce this thanks allot guy's time to push one of my Trolls arts to 200.
    • Like x 1
  4. BumblingB I got better.

Man, I wish this was after the DLC launch, I want that Quislet. I don't care if it does zomg damage or not, it is tech based. <3

Also, thank you, I need to get some artifacts up as well as probably feed some to others.
    • Like x 4
  5. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Nice. This also means that the projected launch for Legion is next week also then, right? I remember ArtXp weeks always being the week before a new DLC launches... Call me out if I'm wrong.
    • Like x 2
  6. Marek Committed Player

Can we get a triple artifact xp?? .... I know I know, but come on, go big or go home!
    • Like x 4
  7. inferno Loyal Player

It's fairly amusing too. I might sacrifice the damage decrease just for its companionship for my alts.
    • Like x 4
  8. Proxystar #Perception

Cool, thanks
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Why settle for triple? if you got to go.... may as well go all the way.

Quintuple Artifact Month. :eek: ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. Jcal Dedicated Player

Me to most of my characters this bonus week: "You get a Grim, you get a Grim... Everybody gets a Grim!"

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. HarryHell Well-Known Player

Are using old artifacts to rank new one excluded from this bonus week, i mean do they still give only 50 % xp back?
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

They only give 50% back.

But this week will be double..... so they will give 100% back. ;) So this week will be the time to sacrifice old artifacts. ;)
  14. HarryHell Well-Known Player

Basically what i was asking
    However it wasn't specified and only nth was mentioned by mepps, therefor me asking.
    If i get doubled the xp from old artifacts (meaning a 100% return), im happy with that :D
  15. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Sounds Great But If you buy nth metal packs in the Market Place does the bonus double stack up ?
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Just doubly confirming, you get 100% back during the double week for smashing one artifact into another.
    • Like x 4
  17. Casey Jaymz Active Player

Is it just Artifact XP for this week? could you enable bonus Aether as well?
  18. El Guapo Well-Known Player

I'd be excited for this if the breakthroughs didnt suck
  19. Eve YouTuber

That's great, thank you!
  20. Dragon Power Well-Known Player

:oops: