Livestream Preview: Long Live The Legion (Episode 39)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 23, 2020.

1. shabbleflab New Player

I have heard many people mention already during this content how odd it was to have only 1 raid, and no duo. I do not mind the world boss grind, but lots of people can't stand it. I have seen lots of chat about this. I understand there may not be enough staff, or whatever the case may be to develop these things, but just adding auras and materials and items every month does not satisfy most people's play style. We would rather have a solo, duo, alert w/ elite option and 2 raids w/ elite option. That is what will keep people playing. You have recycled areas in the past, so why not just do that again to give people content? So far this seems to me to be something people will log to do dailies and alert and be done. Once a week you do bosses and a raid. That's not enough. People also want the option to get items from years ago that are no longer available. Like liquid material and plasmic auras. Even solar auras. Not just using quarks either. Like a grinding way to gain these items if you put in the effort. That's how you keep people on, and spend their cash for replays.
    • Like x 1
  2. sweetbabysabes Active Player

I don't know about all of you, but I am actually happy with them trying new things to keep the game going. The devs definitely need to look back at the old content and find options to make that stuff relevant, cuz once your cr is so high, you no longer need to revisit. Maybe drop crystals, power ups or something for running the old stuff. Double source marks, IDK. something to make it worth it. Secondly, I'm beyond ready for another power. New DLC is cool, but let's drop serum, similar to bane. The ability to flex or grow like ant man, gigantica, something. Big hits hard, but slow, small is quick and agile. Allow me to run with minion type thugs and stuff so I can buff them and they can fight. Then the pet artifacts become crazy good. Gotta bring some new powers to the table, or the craziest thought yet, let me have a rage/green like guy tank/dps but create my own build from all the powers and just have them red. Or green if it's hardlight. I'd like to stand out from another rage player. Love the DLC coming, love the weekly bonus thing from covid, however, even events are the same with new feats. Maybe for winter, have Freeze and Larfleeze attacking Gotham and Metropolis and have people take them down instead of the same 4 man run to defeat Larfleeze. Lots of people here have great ideas and I know the team can make these things happen
  3. Kuno Loyal Player

I think it's very obvious that I'm dissapointed with the amount of content in this "mini" episode. No duo, no second raid, mmm... I think this episode will get old in 3 weeks, trust me. And I'm a casual player, if I were hardcore would be furious.
    But you guys don't appreciate this kind of feedback when you know we (the playerbase) are right, and the content feels like fast food.

Are you guys considering scrapping membership altogether? And pushing the marketplace, because is dead. I'm serious.
    I want this game to do well, I love it since beta but I can't understand some development decisions, you guys can't be this disconected from the current state of the game. Its like you wanted this game to fail and close.
  4. Fuerza Fenix Level 30

First, the new open map New Earth apparently looks really good. Hopefully it wont suffer from the same issue as Thanagar where you couldn't fly really high... as the sky limit was reaaaaally down.
    The Emerald Empress and Cosmic Boy styles are really cool, nice work here :)

The bounties are a good way to keep us engaged with secondary equipment and farming... but farming can get easily boring after 1 month.

The DLC content, on the other side, is very poor.
    We were expecting a duo, at least an alert and 1-2 raids, but we are supposedly getting just an alert and a raid.
    This is really underwhelming.

Let me give you some constructive feedback:
    Giving us an alert using the old Moon map reworking it into something else would have been a good way to provide us with another alert without designing a full map from scratch.
    An operation making us travel from New Earth to a space ship (we have several already created in-game, you could even use the Supergroup space hall again...) to finally arriving to Takron-Galtos (the Prison World where the Fatal Five, amongst the most dangerous villains in the Universe, are locked up) to stop a massive break out but ultimately failing to stop the Eye of Ekron from taking the Fatal Five away.
    There are several prisons in-game that could have been reworked as well to fit this concept.

Also, I would like to make some more quick suggestions:
    New powersets: Light (as Halo or Dr Light) and Darkness (as Obsidian or The Shade) could be a powerset; and Superstrenght could and should be another powerset.
    In case that working new powersets out is not in the table... why don't you expand the iconic powers into iconic trees therefore adding new layers for all players to custom their characters and deciding what playstyle they fancy more?
    Lets imagine a superstrenght iconic tree with several powers inside:
    - Superstrenght (lifting heavy objects and being able to throw them away)
    - Resist Damage (adding extra health points plus damage reduction)
    - Hurl (you sink your hands on the ground effectively through a piece of the floor to your enemy)
    - Knockout Blow (a massive and interruptable super uppercut with knockback)
    - Hand Clap (AOE stun+knockback plus minor damage)
    - Foot Stomp (AOE knockback plus moderate damage)
    The catch can be that you can only develop one of the iconic trees therefore keeping the basic powers as they are for those who are not interested.
    You can also fold Ice breath and heat vision into a Kryptonian tree, expand Batman's gadgets tree or create a full amazon tree including the lasso and the deflection.

Regarding the chromas... why don't you just design new chromas where you can choose ALL the color palettes and combine different textures?
    Let's say: chroma leather/tight or chroma metal/tight. This would skyrocket our custom levels so we could create literally any look while keeping a heterogeneous texture and looks.
    • Like x 2
  5. hero turner Well-Known Player

yeah I can see where this is all going, we have mentioned these things before in forums and in the chats in game itself the power trees you suggested is a good idea however these iconic power trees should open/unlock the power sets to all the iconic heroes not just Superman,Wonderwoman , Batman,Flash ect ect....but also let us have the legendary powersets from the legendary characters that we use in legendary missions example...Kyle Rayner,Bizzaro,Circe,WW,Supes,Batman,Green Arrow,Zod, ect....ect...ect...we want to be able to expand our armory saves as well to include these power and skill sets.
  6. hero turner Well-Known Player

The new future look is awesome btw, liked the content, new gear and other Items, Base and League hall items as well, however didnotice a bug in the bounty mission where we face Emerald Empress didnt allow us to strike the enemy but we took the hitsand died,although the rest was good enjoyed the daily missions, q up missions, although it wouldve been nice to see the superman statue still standing like it was in the comics and the cartoon, and even statues of the other heroes as well aand also the storage slots inthe bank, shared bank, invetory ect... ect.. should be maxed out and all slots open to hold stuff we need to switch too during test runs,and everything should be delete able in the test server its really really hard to do anything when you cant get rid of things and they keep filling up the slots, we need max amount of slots already unlocked in the test server.
    • Like x 1
  7. hero turner Well-Known Player

aaand Ive said this before and so has others, the armories need to have the ability for us to switch out when we have other powers and skills and abilities saved in them without having to use power, skills and movement change tokens to change just to be able to use them, I can see wanting to buy the tokens to do perm changes when you dont have a armory save , but if you have armory saves they should be free to switch to with out the words invalid popping up lol, then i got to spend money on a change token just to use the saved armory and it gets old after a while, and also a power change, skills or movement change tokens would be nice to stack them possibly 100 or 999 so they dont use inv slots we need open for other items, or even create an artifact that gives us a perm. token to power change skills, movement ect..ect..., or a perm token that when we use it to change abilities it resets in a sertain amount of time before were able to use it again .
    • Like x 1
  8. Metallix Active Player

Can we please get cyborg hair cut styles for male characters yall have too many female hairstyles
    • Like x 1
  9. hero turner Well-Known Player

ready for another power. New DLC is cool, but let's drop serum, similar to bane. The ability to flex or grow like ant man, gigantica, something. Big hits hard, but slow, small is quick and agile. Allow me to run with minion type thugs and stuff so I can buff them and they can fight. Then the pet artifacts become crazy good. Gotta bring some new powers to the table, or the craziest thought yet, let me have a rage/green like guy tank/dps but create my own build from all the powers and just have them red. Or green if it's hardlight. I'd like to stand out from another rage player. Love the DLC coming, love the weekly bonus thing from covid, however, even events are the same with new feats. Maybe for winter, have Freeze and Larfleeze attacking Gotham and Metropolis and have people take them down instead of the same 4 man run to defeat Larfleeze. Lots of people here have great ideas and I know the team can make these things happen

yeah new powersets are a long time coming ,heck we may not even see them, I would like to see the size changing powers shrink or grow gigantic lol, Also want Blue ,White, Black,Indigo, and the Purple Lantern powers, and / or the color change effect on the power rings on the existing Lantern power sets so that we can create our own lanterns in the colors we want like blue or the pink/purple, white , black ect..ect.. or even create a new lantern color ring for the ones who like creating original instead of iconic looks. Also trinkets or abilities that allow you to summon other pets or henchmen like wolves, k9, hawks , eagles, other type animals and or henchmen. new skin styles , other than the ones we have, newer animal skins, Kryptonian, Elvin, monster, mystical, animals like Horse men , bulls , olympian creatures , greek mytholgy stuff to fit in all generes of Dc heroes back grounds, make the option for the animal skins to include , or not include tails because I dont know bout anyone else some of the gear we use when we have animal skins really dont look all that good, or at least let the tail stay hidden when we put gear on them .And artifacts and augments that have the flight, superspeed, and acrobat and skimming integrigated in them along with the powers and skills trees set to them to inhance our movement and other functionalities .
    • Like x 2
  10. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Sooo the legion ring is going to be a drop? Thats sad, i have terrible luck with drops
    • Like x 1
  11. hero turner Well-Known Player

well I too would loe to see the Cyborg, hair style well actually other hair styles also, like the Mordru hair style from Justice League Dark,the beard and everything lol
    I mean why dont they just keep adding them to all the vendors to each of the episodes, and also the hair and facial hair should be updated there is a few hair styles that men share with the females so why cant the facial hair be unlocked for the men to put with the hair styles too,and I think thebeards should have a separate style selection from the hair , and what about gear selection process we have, we can see head , chest, legs, back, feet, waist, hands, why dont we have something for the neck to equip and show on our toons like amulets for example , necklaces or neck pieces, iI mean you have stuff for the face and waist to show and head why not the neck too we already collect gear for the neck but it doesnt show on the toon other than you equip in the gear equip. So whebn we go to the style menu it be nice to have a neck style added to save neck styles to add to our toons look, and accessories, we need to be able to also have the option to put gear and other things in the accessories so we can over lap certain items over our existing gear styles, for example i have head style on like the scare crow mask ..then i go to accessories and see that i have a scarecrow hat and then i add it to the head piece to give it the look i need if i made a scarecrow toon,so anytime we get drops we can have a choice to put it in either accessories or collect it for the designated style slots,so that way if we select it for the styles slot and then we get the same style dropped again we can choose to also put it in accessories, orr once we collect it as a style it can be unlocked in the accessories by using replay badges.
  12. Cbuks232 New Player

Agreed, I would love to see cyborgs hairstyle, lighting lad’s hairstyle would be nice too. Also a lot of female hairstyles have been added to the game it would be nice if the devs could add more male hairstyles
  13. sweetbabysabes Active Player

Lots of great ideas from the players which is the fanbase here. I hope the devs can take some time and put some of these to work for us. Anyway, is it just me, or is there no replay of the new legion preview? I can't seem to find it
  14. Exilixty New Player

so is there a confirmed release date yet?