Will we ever see Future Lex again?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Saint Nutella, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

So I just ran Nexus for old times sake and after we defeated him, Batman said something along the lines of "this won't be the last of him." Unless I missed some content in between Origin Crisis and now, it seems like Future Lex could definitely have something planned for us. Maybe?

A Martian Manhunter DLC would be amazing thoughhhhhhh.
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

With the next episode scratching that itch for the Legion of Super-Heroes to be brought into the game, I think it kind of opens things up for them to surprise us.

There's plenty of older stuff to circle back to, plus we've got things like Future State coming that could (hopefully) be tapped for the game as well.
    • Like x 1
  3. PolarisSylar Committed Player

In the BOP alert episode, we see those other lex Luthor's from nexus raid .
    • Like x 1
  4. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

That's dope. I haven't played BoP or Metal II yet so I had no clue.
  5. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

I would love to see Future State!
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

If nothing else, I think the Batman and Wonder Woman outfits shown in that big splash image are going to be getting a LOT of requests.
    • Like x 1
  7. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I could be wrong but I believe those guys are the Council of Lexs we either fight with or against in Paradox Wave and Origin Crisis? Depending on your faction and their counterparts are the Multiverse Batmen. Future Lex was working with them. "Our" Lex the DCUO Lex when he was researching Source Wall energy seems to have captured them but Future Lex might not be among them since he did knock out Lex and escape Batman at the end of Paradox? It seems that Future Batman's whereabouts are also not accounted for so maybe both could appear in a future episode if the Devs remember them?
  8. Proxystar #Perception

What do you mean? He was in the Birds of Prey DLC, lol :cool:
  9. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Lol I haven't played the BoP DLC. Is he the main baddie/does the plot focus on him? This whole time I thought the DLC was about Black Canary, Harley, and a couple of others haha.

Is Future Batman in the DLC too?
  10. Proxystar #Perception

Haha, sorry, no I was being sarcastic, he's in the DLC as basically a controlled construct, he's not really in it.
    • Like x 1