Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I could be totally wrong on this as it's purely based on me looking at it, but I think it only looks bigger because it's on a skeleton. Put some muscle mass, skin and armour on the skeleton and it's possibly just a regular sized scorching aura.
    • Like x 2
  2. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Maybe so but it’s darker color and scorching aura isn’t available anymore.
    • Like x 2
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

What about rocket boots? We have rocket packs, ones that shoot flame. But what I feel we need is boots that shoot flame.
    Specifically, a movement style that makes it look like flames are shooting from the feet so we can choose whatever foot style we want.
    • Like x 5
  4. LLSmoothJ Active Player

Since I didn't see this listed in the list of player requested styles. How about the old boots of certain Heroines. I know someone mentioned Zatanna, but boots from characters before they were refreshed. Such as Raven's and Batwoman's...[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]

And we still don't have Wonder Girl's "Favorite Jeans..."
    • Like x 2
  5. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Can we get a bat or gargoyle skin to make Man-Bat type characters and such with?

And more non-sword weapons on our backs. Like more rifles, shields, bats, etc.
    • Like x 1
  6. TheUnderking New Player

+1 That New 52 Supergirl is lit.
    • Like x 1
  7. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have a variant of the Main Man chest style that looks like the one in my signature? I love the bandolier :D
    - A safari helmet
    - An Asian conical hat, it looks similar to the Hat of the Deadly Brothers of the Signs of the Great Ten collection, except for the chin strap
    - A Kimono style set
    - A Sari style set
    • Like x 1
  8. EvilDeeds Active Player

2nd accessories slot
    • Like x 3
  9. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

I came across this for a Superman green latern I thought the "armour" was really cool.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Can we have a Capricorn head style?

[IMG]

May as well add other zodiacs too, but this one is adorable. :oops:
    • Like x 2
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Looks like a recolored Regime Superman from Injustice: Gods Among Us, which means that style is OFF LIMITS to Daybreak Games. :oops:

But you should be able to approximate it in DCUO nonetheless. For the Chest, I'd look at Fallen God. We have something very similar for the boots with one of the Ring Slinger Style Sets, I believe. I'm not sure which belt would be the closest, but it might come to me later.
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

My mind with that picture and trying to make it work went to:
    - chest: Fallen God (maybe one of the neon materials to try and make it 2 colors not 3)
    - waist: Egyptian Sorcerer (the triangle in front, that’s where my mind went)
    - legs: Dark Specter Batsuit or Beyond High-Tech
    - feet: Son of Manta or Expert Marksman (expert marksman is hell to get if you don’t already have it)

Search those styles here because I’m at work and can’t post pics on my phone.
    https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/DC_Universe_Online_Wiki
  13. Shalandor New Player

Just wanted to submit a suggestion for a much overdue hairstyle in the form of Superman's iconic split-curl hairstyle as well as a variant of it that has the greyed temples of the older Kingdom Come Superman.I feel like this would be a great addition to a steadily growing list of amazing hairstyles we've been getting.

On top of that I would like to make a request for a possible variant to the new Grail Hairstyle where both sides are long instead of one side shaved.The long haired side looks really nice and it would make a good(and likely easy to do) hairstyle addition.
    • Like x 2
  14. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Except that in the style presented on this picture, it's the torso that greatly attracted me (a refined armor style, I like it very much, I find that this kind of style is missing ) and of course, the belt with the green lantern logo ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

If Jack is right and it is in fact close to Injustice then my vote is to repost in a few weeks but just asking for an armor version of the Superman outfit. The same way Gotham Knight is an armor version of Nightwing, we need armor versions of other characters.
    then if we ever do get it just settle for Fire Soul buckle without the belt.
  16. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

We need a new Batman like the patinson or with long ears or a new one where you can use face styles .despite the dark knight cowl could that the others cowl can't use any good Face style correctly and looks bad
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The armored look can possibly be achieved through Materials and Chroma Materials. Way back in this thread, someone requested a style we ALREADY HAVE, the Stalwart Defender (AKA Nu 52 Superman) because he saw artwork that made it look either metallic or crystalline. BOTH effects can now be achieved via Materials, IF one has the RIGHT Materials! So the Devs don't need to make a new style set for you to achieve the look of that artwork. Here's my version of the Crime Syndicate's Ultraman wearing the Stalwart Defender suit with the Blue Metallic Material applied:

[IMG]

I changed out the boots because I was specifically going for an uparmored look, but I digress. The same MIGHT be true for Fallen God with the right Material/Chroma Material!

And that's why I personally love all the great Materials, both regular and Chroma, that we've gotten over the last year or 2. :cool:
    • Like x 1
  18. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That first one isn't showing up for some reason.
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

This doesn't look as good as I'd hoped, but still works for a "proof of concept" and a starting point. This is one of my quick and dirty "5-minute builds".

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Chest, Legs, and Back are all Fallen God. The Belt is just what's built-into the costume without any Waist Style applied. The Feet are Shepherd of Adara. I used the Black Composite Neon Chroma to give it that Carbon Fiber Armor look.

Even just coloring the Fallen God style normally, it can probably be made a lot closer. Someone else will probably come up with a better version.
    • Like x 1