Livestream Preview: Long Live The Legion (Episode 39)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Livestream Preview: Long Live The Legion

The future threatens the past in our next episode, Long Live The Legion! Join us for a livestream preview of the next episode TODAY, Friday, October 23, 2020. What is the future like? Time travel revealed!

The livestream will begin at 2PM PT today (October 23) over on Twitch. Join us!

Dev Playtest

PLUS, get that public test server patched up, because the team is planning for a playtest and you're invited! Join the playtest on Monday, play along with members of the DCUO team for about an hour, and offer feedback on the spot. We'll have more specific instructions on Monday.

The dev playtest will begin at 1:45PM PT on Monday, October 26, 2020, over on the public test server.
    • Like x 11
  2. Eve YouTuber

Omg that's great, I can't wait for the playtest as well. HYPE

Edit: also yay for early hours, I'll be less tired and more excited to participate. :D
    • Like x 2
  3. Kanniu Well-Known Player

Was expecting this nice. Hopefully this episode learns from Wonderverse's mistakes. Wonderverse had alot of interesting ideas that just weren't executed very well.
    • Like x 2
  4. Caroline Dedicated Player

Awesome, can't wait!
    • Like x 2
  5. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Uhhh... is the ONE raid really grounding us and demanding we do platforming garbage. Again? smh
    • Like x 3
  6. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

If they put val head in the game as a extra reward, im 100% going back mental
  7. Walvine Well-Known Player

Update has New category filter items for vendors finally thanks D.I. .
    • Like x 1
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Anyone upload the Replay Video yet? :confused:
  9. Eve YouTuber

They are going to stream for Extra Life now so maybe after.
    • Like x 2
  10. Coldzoom Well-Known Player

So no solo or duo?
    • Like x 3
  11. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Big let down that there's more Teen Titans in a Legion of Superheroes episode then Legion members.
    • Like x 2
  12. Jcal Dedicated Player

The Emerald Empress set is so freaking gorgeous! I can't believe how good it looks. Wow, wow, wow!!

New designer person, you absolutely killed it. Kudos.
    • Like x 1
  13. PolarisSylar Committed Player

So does the new episode has ... two raids .

This time ?
  14. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I try watching the twitch Live and video kept buffing on me, so hard to watch it, and visual was horrible. So Once it's on youtube, I'll try watching it
    • Like x 1
  15. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Nope..
    1 Raid /Elite
    1 Alert/Elite
  16. Kuno Loyal Player

Wait, what? Is this true?
    • Like x 2
  17. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Yeah looks like there's only one alert and one raid. Both have event, normal and elite versions. They didn't say anything about solo or duo, nor was it in On-Duty menu. :(
    • Like x 2
  18. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

No solo.
    No duo.
    One raid that grounds you and brings back the hideous platforming of JLD.

Fail.
    • Like x 2
  19. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Ehhhhh. Not sure I like this, more world bosses (wanted to see the devs trying something else first before bringing them back) is meh, elite alerts are really welcome but not having a duo/solo is terrible. And most of all 1 raid only (at least there are 3 bosses). If there was 1 SM every quarter I'd be okay with it, but not so sure about 1 raid every time with just world bosses to fill the emptyness... Plus Many people didnt farm all wonderverse aether they needed and now they just cant.

The open world area is really fresh and cool, but it looks like all resources went into it, the raid looks small and the alert looks like WT facility except for some pieces.

I dont want to be rude andI know how hard it is for some to work from home and I know how hard every1 worked, but I expected a lit bit more on quantity.
    • Like x 4
  20. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

They said it's not a jumping puzzle like Shattered Gotham was. Don't know how much difference it'll make.