Double Splintered Coins & New Rewards

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Yeah, Im right there with ya. I was so looking forward to that... bummer.

looking again, its the splintered coin vendor. Maybe if they add some more to the aether coin vendor, it'll be with that addition.... hopefully.
  2. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Well, they're a currency found in Episode 38. Of course, there are two currencies found there, both useful, and for some people, both essential.

If you could have made the bonus for both currencies, as has previously been done, that would have been ideal. Thanks for the Coins, though, to be sure. I will be hopeful that at least we'll get a double or triple Aether week coming up soon.
    • Like x 2
  3. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

Any feats attached to these styles?
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Thanks for the updates rewards, some are cool, not sure about more glowing eye variants though?

Also I wonder if saving the bombshell wonder women style might have been better placed for wonder woman day?

Ah well hindsight is always lovely.

Thanks again.
    • Like x 1
  5. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Looks good, was getting bored for awhile thanks!
    • Like x 1
  6. Earth742 Well-Known Player

I was fully expecting SOMETHING for WONDER WOMAN DAY (the 21st of October), i guess this is it? IF it is, maybe starting it a day early would have been better!
    Looks like a great Bonus Week either way though! Thank you for that AND the New Styles!! I know my Wonder Women, Cheetahs & Giganta will be Busy!!
  7. Earth742 Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  8. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

The new hairstyle and the crown are both good as mine. ty for making them for the coin store only. :)
    • Like x 2
  9. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

• "Murk will enter his charge phase a bit less frequently."
    • "Murk will eventually tire himself out and end his charges appropriately."
    Nope.
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Are you on US? He’s been back to normal for me all day.
    • Like x 1
  11. Perdition Committed Player

Thank you for the rewards. But can we expect more styles towards male characters (male hairstyles, etc..) in the game in the near future? The last couple dlc's (and time capsules) have been filled with female styles and cosmetics, which for the record are on point awsell.
  12. NotifyEU New Player

So i broke dcuo by spamming no way