Emo Pilgrims & Candy Dev question...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Imaginos, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Imaginos Dedicated Player

So, Oh Devs....

Where IS my Emo Pilgrim outfit?! And what the heck am I supposed to do with 7 Stacks of assorted candy, seeing as there is a shortage of buckets. Buying buckets is a no go as I'm completing feats which are far more important and they're also a wash if you end up getting the SpOOooooOOky Bites from them seeing as they award the same amount as the bucket costs.

Also it would be spiffy if you'd make a dug out grave, like the infinite hearts window and other skybox style items. What's Halloween without a bit of grave robbing?! I mean really. :)
  2. BumblingB I got better.

Man, everyone is talking about a shortage of buckets and I'm still sitting on way too many I got from last year. I need to do more content.
    • Like x 6
  3. the solowing Steadfast Player

i cant get rid of them fast enough!!
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You can save your candy for next year or you can just delete it.
    • Like x 1
  5. SekretVillain Loyal Player

They should make buckets drop in content these last 10 days of seasonal imo
    • Like x 1
  6. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Create a few ALT accounts and run the daily, convert the 4 spooky bites to 2 buckets and sent to person who needs them. Or run both missions and then you have 5 buckets.
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Am I the only one that's been deleting the buckets?
    • Like x 2
  8. Hraesvelg Always Right

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I've got tons of them in the backlog that I'm trying to clear. The double week didn't help matters, LOL.
    • Like x 1
  9. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

If anything, more candy needs to drop...I don't need more buckets.
    • Like x 2
  10. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Send to me, dont delete. 3 per day just doenst cut it
  11. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Send me all u dont need sir :)
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, this year, with the 30 min bounty cycles, i'm flush with Candy (got 3 stacks of 99+) I didn't normally have this issue. I also missed some buckets on bonus week as I was camping. Damn family time!
    • Like x 1
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, the only way I'd buy buckets is if you needed the 'consume 100 candies' feat still. You could get lucky with some 2015/2013/2016 base items or a plastic mask if you need those, but if you are working on many of the other feats, you'll likely get the wrong thing out of the buckets. And as you said, the 2 spooky bits is a wash if you bought a bucket. The 2 quarks are about useless as are the 2 source (to me at least).

Word to the wise, unless you hit the 250 bites cap, only spend bits on this years feats until the last day. I had a toon (alt account) I bought the plastic masks on for the feat, then got 2 masks to drop in the buckets...waste of 12 marks there. You can also score a boo, isis or teekle if you were looking to buy one of those for 50...so yeah, salt in the wound if you get one the next bucket.
    • Like x 1
  14. BumblingB I got better.

Things went a little hectic irl, so I've not had as much game time. The candy works on the nth metal drop system. So if I was camping the bounties, I still didn't get many. LoL

Yeah, an alt has a lot I filtered to, and the ones I got on my main. At least the double week gave a little candy with them.
  15. Hraesvelg Always Right

Candy and buckets are account bound, so...not gonna happen.
    • Like x 1
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Nah, I mean I was actually camping for 4 days during the week. I did bring the laptop and PS4, but missed a lot of the buckets due to timing as I didn't sign on each day the same time and they drop on a 24 hour timeout.

That and when I signed on I was normally pretty drunk(sitting by the fire drinking adds up), so I'd only get in for a few min to do stabilizers and maybe get 1 toon through Halloween. Missed the bucket window 1/2 the time.

If I were actually 'camping' in game for candy, I'd be down at East End PD farming the brainiacs and throwing a shot every 11 min...There are several 'bots' doing this almost any time of the day if you go down there...
  17. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Probably because they're not dropping this time?

Man, I have been running 8 characters through this every day, and burning out rapidly, trying to get all the feats I missed for base stuff for the last few years....

Shame we can't sell the buckets or candy. I'm sitting on 9 stacks of candy and zero buckets.
  18. BumblingB I got better.

Naw, candy drops based on how nth metal drops. You get it randomly through killing NPCs. Last year, I logged in and claimed my buckets and did really nothing. Maybe stabilizer a few times. I was behind in 2 years for the event. This year, I did the event and I can maybe get 1-2 buckets worth of candy for the amount of gameplay I do.
  19. Imaginos Dedicated Player

I'm talking buckets dropping not candy :) Thought someone mentioned in another thread that a few years ago? that buckets dropped.
  20. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Agreed.