Double Splintered Coins & New Rewards

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Today is #WonderWomanDay, our next episode Long Live The Legion is coming in November, so tomorrow (October 22, 2020) we have bonus currency and new rewards in our current episode, Wonderverse!

BONUS SPLINTERED COINS!

Let's start with the basics: Splintered Coins rewards will be DOUBLED this week.

This week – from Thursday, October 22, 2020, through Wednesday, October 28, 2020 – all players will receive DOUBLE Splintered Coins when completing instanced and mission content in Wonderverse.

Splintered Coins are the currency found in Episode 38: Wonderverse, and are primarily used for obtaining new gear and rewards from the Wonderverse vendors.

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus week will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, and will last through Wednesday to daily server restarts on (next) Thursday morning.

AND NEW WONDERVERSE REWARDS!

If you are still working on your gear to get ready for Legion, great. Do that! But if you're not, we have some stellar new options on the Wonderverse vendor (for Splintered Coins).
    • Long Side Swept Hair (Grail)
    • Omega Face Shield (Accessory)
    • Apokoliptian Eyes
    • Apokoliptian Amazon Aura
    • Source Shard Crown
    • Stone Chroma
    These vendor rewards and their feats are permanent additions to the game.

[IMG]
    Stone Chroma, Long Side Swept Hair, Source Shard Crown

[IMG]
    Apokoliptian Aura, Apokoliptian Eyes, Omega Face Shield
    • Like x 19
  2. Eve YouTuber

All these rewards...My Grail is going to be perfect !!
    • Like x 4
  3. Caroline Dedicated Player

You guys are awesome, thank you so, so much! I will definitely enjoy these styles, they're very beautiful and cool looking ! <3
    • Like x 1
  4. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Thank you. I'm grateful. But, what about bonus Aether? Is that next week or?
    • Like x 2
  5. Eddy New Player

next week looks like bonus artifact xp
    • Like x 2
  6. Kurama Active Player

Excellent styles!
    The only thing missing was a Zeus hair / beard style, it would have been perfect!
    • Like x 1
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Mine too! :D
    • Like x 3
  8. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Is the crown a head style not an accessory?
    • Like x 1
  9. N-IX Well-Known Player

here is another good reason to let us manage the contents of our inventory, after having released the Apocalipsian aura head, hands, feet, now it comes out completely, be reasonable ...., you really thought that after having unlocked the complete aura, we will just reuse that of the hands ...., another useless thing in the inventory that cannot be deleted ...
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The character wearing the crown also has a head style.... so the Crown seems to be an accessory. ;)
    • Like x 4
  11. Kuno Loyal Player

Cool rewards indeed.
    But... for a Wonderverse episode we didn't get much of Wonder Woman.
    Nubia's chest, bracers, even the complete style would have been perfect for a second styles, extra rewards or even a marketplace style complete set.
    More missed oportunities, Wonderverse episode but full of Grail stuff, same as BoP episode full of Harley and Amazo stuff.
    Seriously I don't get it...
    • Like x 7
  12. Stardazer Committed Player

I'm sorry, but this is why I quit DCUO. We keep getting the same/similar rehashed styles over and over again. How many red auras do we need? Didn't we just get a sand/stone material a dlc ago?

Not only that, but this was a Wonder Woman DLC with an emphasis on the Council of Wonder Women. Yes, Grail is a large component, but she already got an aura and complete gear style. We got 4 items from the 5 WW (Nubia hair, Comrade belt, and Bombshell bracers and boots), that's it. So many potential options such as boots from Nubia or Princess Diana that can be gender-neutral and inspire more creative looks.

I feel like every time it's a WW episode, she gets stifled when it comes to styles. Still not over the Fallen God (Superman) style in AF3 fiasco.

I don't know, that's just my opinion on this. Loved this game, but constantly disappointed with the creative items.
    • Like x 5
  13. LavaSpitter_json Level 30

dang...was really hoping for zues's source chroma mat atleast.
    • Like x 3
  14. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

This looks all great can't wait.
    • Like x 1
  15. zNot Loyal Player

I hope they will put their time into making longer/better elite raids with more bosses rather then styles which we had already before which look similar.
  16. Jcal Dedicated Player

I'm excited for Grail's hair style. OMG, that's going to look so good on my characters! Can't wait for tomorrow.
    • Like x 1
  17. Walvine Well-Known Player

Grail is hot Grail needs a movie, Oh cool omega face guard my villian hasn't had any new style since
    Ice spikes .
    • Like x 1
  18. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I get what you mean and trust me I agree. I have male toons but my main is definitely a wonder woman inspired style wise. There is so little wonder woman inspired styles and as much as I love the Hera's strength set the updated version just doesn't look good with the color channels. I still use the original feet style. And the only chest I can actually kind of like is Themysciran battle suit but that padding on the stomach is just so bad. Meanwhile what did we get this episode? Grail. A wonder Woman villain that is so niche that a lot of people don't know her and a rehashed version of an old set. I will admit that seeing that really killed my enthusiasm for the episode.
    • Like x 4
  19. N-IX Well-Known Player

and the Apocoliptian matteria to go with the aura and the eyes, don't tell me that you haven't thought about it .....
    • Like x 1
  20. BumblingB I got better.

Why does the Omega accessory make it look like he's blushing. It's like a tsundere apokoliptian. "It's not like I want to torture or ki-kill you or anything. Ba-baka!"
    [IMG]

And now you can't unsee that. Muahahaha.