Murk or Mike Singletary?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by tukuan, Oct 18, 2020.

1. tukuan Devoted Player

Cause it feels like ole Samurai Mike is sacking everything that moves since the update.
    • Like x 1
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Just don't move, he's like a T-Rex
    • Like x 1
  3. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Yeah, as much as I keep trying to inform and remind people about the bosses scalability and that they can be completed in small groups, tanking Murk with a small group is RIDICULOUS.
  4. Illumin411 Loyal Player

5. El Guapo Well-Known Player

Yeah before he used to do his charge thing, then the last stomp and stay still for a little bit. Now he just charges all the time. Impossible for small groups to get it done, he moves too much and is knocking ppl out lol. Then if circe morphs you thats 3 seconds where you cant do anything at all waiting for the transformation.
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

There seems to be an issue since the new Circe Mission has been added where Murk charges... charges... and CHARGES some more. ;)

Sadly Murk seems broken and keep on charging non stop. So no real surprise if people struggle with him right now.

Hopefully they will fix this soon. ;)
  7. Fwames Well-Known Player

Cocaine is one hell of a drug.

I've seen so many groups wiped due to his non-stop charging especially if the group scatters up and let the sorcerers empower him.
    • Like x 1
  8. Charon Lead Content Designer

Some steps were taken on the Friday hotfix to address it. It was believed the stones having collision were causing Murk to kirk out (murk out? Let's make it a thing.). That collision was removed. Seems that wasn't the issue though or all of it at least.

I've alerted the Devs handling it and we'll get eyes on it again tomorrow. It wasn't reproing internally so it makes it a bit of trial and error to resolve.
    • Like x 3
  9. BumblingB I got better.

He murk's out insanely, right off the bat. He will spawn and just run around and around and around. Where he stops? Nobody knows.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's kind of fun tho.
  11. BumblingB I got better.

Funny? Absolutely. Fun? Maybe the first time, but it gets annoying quick. Kind of insulting when Circe says, "Are you having fun yet? I know I am." XD
    • Like x 2
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Just me then?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. ALB Dedicated Player

Just a FYI, Murk out is a saying gangs use in Chicago. It mean someone was murdered, I don't think that's something you want to make a thing.

Yes, Murk is almost impossible with small groups now. I hated the charge anyway. Had to block for 5-7 secs straight before
  14. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

I think we're cool as long as he doesn't chop block (Blatant NFL reference!) :p
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

[IMG]
  16. tukuan Devoted Player

Now when you say that do you have Richard Pryor or Robin Williams voice in your head? Pryor did it first but Williams bit is good too.
  17. tukuan Devoted Player

Fun is a matter of perspective I guess. I don't mind it as much on some toons but any that combo it's brutal as you can't chain anything together.
  18. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

says you.
    • Like x 2
  19. BumblingB I got better.

Never played rugby, so no point of reference if that's fun.
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

What's rugby?