New Wonderverse Mission & Feats

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 15, 2020.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I think Circe broke Murk’s brain or something. He charges and ground pounds nonstop.
    • Like x 4
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Also, did you stop to think what would happen if a boss was doing a big attack the moment Circe transforms you? Answer: you take full damage through no fault of your own. That’s fair.
    • Like x 4
  3. Miss Adora Loyal Player

ugh more bounties...bad enough the five were over whelming and now adding more.
  4. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

This is super cool. Circe and Cheetah are great rogues of WW lore so it's nice they make an appearance. Maybe another episode one day we'll get a huge rampaging Giganta to fight in open world too.
    • Like x 1
  5. Charon Lead Content Designer

The new content isn't bounties.

I'll get those issues looked into today.
    • Like x 5
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

There is one. It drops randomly like on Metal Manbat. It's a trinket that summons Hydra's skeletons. Looks pretty good this time of year too, being all Halloween-y and all. It's tradable so take a look on the broker if your luck isn't giving you one. Search for 'Spartoi' but I think the full name is "Hydra Tooth Spartoi Henchmen"... I think it goes for under 10 mil...last I looked.
    • Like x 2
  7. Eddy New Player

What's the reapawn rate on cheetah? I've been searching for an hr found 2
  8. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Wow Im still at Zero.
    Where did you Find Her?
    • Like x 1
  9. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Until this update he used to stop every once in a while to throw an orbital (the main damage source of any support role by the way) and now he just never ever stops charging.

Guess i'll just skip Murk now every bounty rotation. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Charon said he was looking into it.
    • Like x 3
  11. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Buying and equipping the new Zeus aura won't trigger the feat for acquiring an aura from the Wonderverse Supply Bot. Is that intended?
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

He stopped charging one time to gut hook me. Another unavoidable death from a broken enemy, hooray!
  13. Rejchadar Inquisitor

It would be great if among the rewards there was a smaller version of the statue from which we get a new weekly task ... or even better, a pet for the base in the form of a miniature Circe ... hmmm ... in old clothes;)
  14. xFlake New Player

I bought zeus aura from wonderverse supply bot alpha and didnt recive the feat (theme feat: Hades Hath No Wrath: acquire an aura from the wonderverse supply bot alpha vendor). Is it supposed to give the feat?
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This should be fixed for tomorrow.
    • Like x 3
  16. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Checking out of the game when 4th quarter crunch time hits... aka Lebroning.
    • Like x 1
  17. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Perhaps the shadow concoctions might help avoid that? Granted it’s still a problem to be addressed. But it’d be someone else’s problem, lol.
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Well what can I say? I’ve gone into great detail elsewhere explaining why I really don’t like the Hydra fight. I’m not sure how the shadow concoction would help as Circe isn’t turning people into werewolves, but the issue is already resolved. Blocking prevents you from being transformed now.
    • Like x 2
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

When she transforms you, your health bar is also transformed. Shadow Concoction doesn't protect you from charge attacks or AoE splash.
  20. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Unless you’re a player who enjoys racing the rest of the community to get everything maxed out as fast as possible, there was never a real and significantly beneficial reason to lump the majority bulk of the full scope of the DLC’s open world boss gameplay and various goals and progression tied specifically to it all in to the initial weeks of the DLC. Doubly so for those players who, according to feedback I’ve seen, found themselves is a situation where they were playing a video game which is an activity that, by it’s very nature, is supposed to provide tun and entertainment, yet they somehow ended up feeling and experiencing pretty much the opposite of fun and entertainment, lol