Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

A few wonderwoman back shields styles ,trenchcout which we can use the belt style.and mroe chest pieces to show the emblems
    • Like x 2
  2. Demitri13138 New Player

Some costume requests I didn't see listed:

New 52 Supergirl costume style and emblem
    [IMG]
    The waist piece could be the House symbol alone, like the aqualad waist piece.

Batman v Predator armor
    [IMG]
    At the very least, that helmet.

Eclipso styles and skins

[IMG] Skin for the tattoos and blue face markings, maybe the ears can be an accessory?

Nightshades mask
    [IMG]
    This mask is used in some of the in-game art.

Kundian/Czarnian/Lobo Skin. Idk how else to get the face markings to go along with this fantastic Lobo style. Accessory? Vangard?
    • Like x 5
  3. RobAustin25 New Player

Could you please make the capes customisable in a say that you can have the inside and outside of the cape different colours please. Robins Cape for example. Thanks.
    • Like x 1
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

It has been mentioned numerous times both in this thread and elsewhere (including Megzilla's Player Requested Styles Topic HERE) that the game's technology DOES NOT AND WILL NOT support capes that are different on the inside from the outside, but there IS a workaround: You can use the VOID MATERIAL (available NOW from the Boo$ter Gold Vendor in your HQ for a bit over 5,200 Quarks) to make capes that are black on the outside and a different color on the inside. That's how I made the Rebirth Batman Cape:

[IMG]

With the Void Material equipped on the cape, you set the color slot for the Void Material to a dark purple, in this case. The cape then come out as black (with a slight purple sheen you can notice in closeup) on the outside and a more vibrant purple on the inside. Some happy side effect of the way that Material is coded makes it work like this.

So, save up your Quarks until you have enough, go buy your Void Material, and then you can have capes that are black on the outside, and whatever color you want on the inside! ;)
    • Like x 2
  5. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

Any of these costume designs fro DC Future State please.
    • Like x 6
  6. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

the batkid cowl and the red robin chest
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- The eyes on Guy Gardner when he is a Red Lantern, the whole thing please. I mean the eyes and the black 'edge' around it
    • Like x 2
  8. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

those batman emblems
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  10. Earth742 Well-Known Player

THIS:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Kuno Loyal Player

I want a style and specially her a hairstyle (without tiara) based on the upcoming new Wonder Woman Yara Flor.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Huh... my toon with the fox skin and the Split Personality hat doesn't have her ears visible through/under the hat, but when a cockatrice turns her to stone in Patchwork Themyscira her ears are suddenly there, poking through the hat.... I kinda like it, wish it always looked that way instead of her ears just vanishing when she wears a hat! (Would stuffing her ears in her hat muffle/hinder her hearing? Surely wouldn't be very comfortable!)
    • Like x 1
  13. Apollonia Dedicated Player

A general request but quoting myself here from the request thread aimed at Valentines rewards.

• Like x 3
  14. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]

Don't forget to give us her hairstyle too!
    • Like x 2
  15. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Having just had a proper look at the Saturn Girl screenshot (Hey I’ve been busy, leave me alone :p ), I would like you to add her to the all-star lineup of bobs I keep asking for. :D
    • Like x 2
  16. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Is there any chance we could get SG's boots? They're AMAZING.

It looks like they have the same silhouette (cover the identical area) of the Dystopian Amazon built in (on the legs style) boots so could be used to completely cover those up if we wanted to (I want to).
    • Like x 2
  17. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

the batman noel emblem
  18. MisterMeanwhile Well-Known Player

Styles from Watchmen, Legion of Superheroes, Warlord, Crisis on Infinite Earth, The Multiversity.
    • Like x 2
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

One of those wishes should be coming true in the next event! ;)
  20. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Can we have the aura on the essence of the fiery skeleton it’s like the fire aura but better and bigger
    [IMG]