Triple Splintered Coins & New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Wow wait my PC was broken, can someone gimme another bonus week, I couldn't play at all T_T
    • Like x 1
  2. Earth742 Well-Known Player

i feel your pain; computer & other issues severely wrecked my plans for participation...
  3. Earth742 Well-Known Player

i agree with Rejchadar, They should pick 1-2 spots to add Themysciran-styled Bank, Broker & Mail in the "rest zone"/great gazebo area, as well as the 'command post' mission hub. This would be a great time saver, as well as facilitate more group activity. Possibly add a Guild Bank as well.

i am also thinking, it would be nice if we could have a version of Patchwork Themyscira without mobs or nodes (Briefings, Investigations, Collections), for players to explore/play/etc in! It is the most beautiful map yet added to the game, and one of the most ideal for social events since the main cities at launch! No episode content other than the Location!
    Open to all; if it must be gated in any way, then making it available after the 'Welcome to the Watchtower/Hall of Doom' is completed.
  4. Krossssss Well-Known Player

That`s very sad:(
  5. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

You said it, they wore. Past tense.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Men can wear whatever they want and still be men.
    • Like x 2
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Many men still do. Humans are the ones that assigned gender norms to clothing. Clothing does not have feelings nor does it care about what kind of body they're put on. The only reason people think it's "weird" if a man wears a skirt or heels is because that's the way they've been taught to react. It's not that long ago that it was considered "weird" for a woman to wear jeans, or any kind of trousers.
  8. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  9. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

yeah, apparently someone missed 17th century court fashion... wigs, makeup, heels, skintight breeches, frills, lace... that's before we get to the taffeta abominations that we call ladies wear...

but sure you're hilarious bro.

edit: also, if to be correct you have to insist upon "we do it this way right now", then you're not as correct as you'd like to think you are.

Also, also, since some men DO dress like that right now, I guess that means you're not actually right, at all.
    • Like x 1