PVP for sale

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by 1UP☺, Oct 10, 2020.

1. 1UP☺ New Player

PVP is the most unbalanced thing in the game, main reason - going in naked. You can't get PVP gear without being mercilessly slaughtered for what seems like an eternity between each piece of gear. I can advance a PVE character if I want to in a store, but not PVP. Studies show pvp people become angry and are less likely to return after suffering multiple losses in a row, and you can't win with no CR, so why not allow people to purchase at least the lowest set of PVP armor to begin playing. Because of this I can find no one willing to join in. This is also causing toxicity in the community since the complete unbalance adds ego to toxic braggarts. PVP is only dead because no one wants to get beat up for an extended period of time before seeing their skills in a fair fight. Anybody that wants to cry pay-to-win is a child you'll make no money off of, or a bum that can't hold a job, most working people won't mind. I won't PVP phase until something is done because it's designed for massive failure, and that cuts my total play time down, PVP was fun most places but I've always hated it here. Make money, add to a dying community, and revitalize PVP with the funds.
    • Like x 1
  2. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Honest question: why haven't people given up? Every day, a fix pvp post. A how to fix pvp post. A balance pvp post. All after devs have said numerous times that pvp isn't even on their radar yet they've talked about plans for pve that are almost a decade away. The poor dead horse that is pvp, just let it rest
    • Like x 1
  3. BƖack Dedicated Player

Let's imagine an opposite situation, how PVE players would feel if it PVE would be completely broken and it wouldn't get any updates nor the content at all, no styles, no materials etc + their requests for change for the better would not be effective . How do you think a PVE players would feel? would they give up just like this?
    • Like x 1
  4. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

God yes. 100%. Done without even thinking about it. 90000000 other games to play.
  5. BƖack Dedicated Player

Can u tell me games similiar to DCUO that have like DCUO had in the past so unique PVP and a Combat System?
    • Like x 1
  6. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

No clue, not my "cup of tea" so never looked. But pvp has been broken for 5yrs so I can tell you, I would have found another game similar enough in that time.
  7. BƖack Dedicated Player

In years 2011 - 2013 PVP was PERFECT in DCUO and still even at end of the 2014 year, PVP was good.
    The real problems with PVP started in 2015 and it stayed that way. :confused:
  8. Brit Loyal Player

Honestly, most people without PvP gear start out by running Legends. Stats in Legends have nothing to do with gear, but still awards Marks of Victory so you can buy your first set of gear.
    • Like x 1
  9. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Yeah, 5 years ago. Which is why I always ask why people just don't give up. It's not like it's only been a few months or even a single year. 5 years. Clearly that is an answer within itself. Duels in the wt or whatever seem to keep people going I guess? I'm just honestly asking how anyone can still care after so long especially knowing the answer is "no plans"
  10. BƖack Dedicated Player

I will speak for myself, as a PVP player i don't give up because well i love DCUO.
    I loved PVP in this game, it is what i've played the most and it was taken from me.