Fall Fest Is Here!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 30, 2020.

1. HMBoyd Level 30

still do
    still doesn’t change the fact you also got mad at someone for reporting the 2 cr skip glitch and tried blaming the devs for giving us a “trash cosmetic”
  2. KN1TE Dedicated Player

If it's not working properly in all instances. Then it is a trash cosmetic. Just like if an artifact doesn't work or content is broke, which happens every update. Literally every update something gets broke. That's bad quality control. It's not a fact that I was mad. Once again you ASSume. Like I care what you think or feel you have to defend another poster that is a squealer and benefitted from "the 2nd skip". They didn't take it away from players that got it. That's part of the issue. So only some benefitted from it. Like it was some Big, Huge, enormous EXPLOIT. One more CR skip toon isn't going to break the bank. It's a stupid non issue.
  3. HMBoyd Level 30

i only “assumed” as your tone towards it was pretty negative, also if everyone got two cr skips when developers only were giving out one and no one said anything that would’ve been worse, as it takes away from the money they earn, as for the trinket even if it didn’t do damage it’s still a nice cosmetic and yeah sucks yours glitched out but doesn’t change the fact that you had a very negative tone towards the whole situation instead of being calm and collected about it
  4. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Thank you so much for the gifts! Especially for the Hallowings, they look great on my Magic Villain!
    • Like x 1
  5. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Since we only get one vampire bat trinket. Any chance we can keep this permanently account bound instead of integrating?
    • Like x 1
  6. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

I can imagine how stressful that could be, being the only player in the entire game who got a vampire bat pet that doesn't deal damage. I am so sorry that this happened to you and I have no doubt that dcuo will rectify your single issue and make it the absolute top priority.
    • Like x 3
  7. Darkarl Active Player

So I just bought the single candle sconce. Yet another sconce that fits absolutely nowhere in the gothic lair. Any plans to fix the gothic space for items any time soon? I can't put neither the Wonderverse nor the event sconce anywhere
  8. wintermute Well-Known Player

Question: how do I complete the "13 Days Of Darkness" seasonal feat when this year's event only runs for 11 days?
  9. Jcal Dedicated Player

The Seasonal runs for more than 30 days. The Fall Fest is something else entirely, which ends on Sunday.
  10. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Not the only person this has happened to. I'm really not surprised. I had a broken armory issue, when armories were new, that took them over a month to fix. It rendered that toon unplayable. There seems to be more issues on playstation then on PC.
  11. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Your going to have to make a bug report. Then people have to up vote it to get attention. So unless it gets a lot of attention and up votes, it is not a priority.
  12. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Not exactly sure why a non feat pet isn't allowed to be shared when account bound and used on multiple toons. My guess is because it's a reskin of other pet trinkets, they follow the same basic rules. Like the construct bat is a feat. So they don't want you sharing it on each toon to gain the feat. That's why it integrates.

Although it would be nice to share it, another way would be easier, allowing to obtain multiple of them. Using Spooky bites like buying the boos would be a nice way. Or rare drops from buckets, vault and or content.
    • Like x 1
  13. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Question: I came out of the Midnight Masquerade and had a weird purple and orange swirling aura. What is it?
  14. Eve YouTuber

They had it for years. You get it when you finish the alert, and it goes away if you relog.
    • Like x 1
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'm actually kind of interested to see if I get screwed on that deal as I still had my 255 from last anniversary, and now this 2nd one from this week. I wonder if I apply one, will I find I am out of stock as they figured anyone with 2 must have gotten the mistake/glitch? Not that I have a great need for it, but at a minimum I'd have liked the artifact supply box....just didn't have any toons I wanted to use either of them on as of now. All my below 255 toons are either banks or very close to 255 anyway, so no need for the skip.
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Not sure what it's supposed to do (some buff), but Tala and Phantom Stranger both refer to giving us some of Klarion's power in punishment for his shenanigans....I think that aura is supposed to show that effect on us for 30 or so minutes. Whatever it does, it doesn't do much.
    • Like x 1
  17. KN1TE Dedicated Player

AV made a post that it's broken. It works half the time. You can up vote his post.
  18. KN1TE Dedicated Player

They didn't take it away from anyone who recieved the 2nd CR skip to my knowledge. They just removed access to claiming 2 for anyone else. That was my issue. So a certain few, including the person squealing about this, benefited from 2, but everyone else was restricted from a 2nd. That's where a took issue. I had a 211 CR skip I just used a few months ago and didn't realize it was there. It should just stack the 255 on top of each other. There was not an announcement that they took any away from any player.
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It gives you a slight damage buff for 30 minutes, but as someone else posted it's bugged at the moment and doesn't work all the time.
    • Like x 2
  20. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, I might jump up the bank toons (still have my 170, 210 and the 2x255s) before next episode to load up on the cats/nth/seals.