The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. ICantBarrett New Player

- In game name: Bathorry
    - Faction: Villain
    - Server: I'm on PS4, but USPS
    - CR: 102
    - Power: Hard Light
    - Role: Controller, but can DPS
    - Mic: I have one but rarely ever use it
    - Legendary, Premium, Free: Premium
    - About: A dad in his 30's just flying around the hall of doom
    - What are you looking for: Just looking for some cool people to group up with from time to time. Looking to do raids and other content, not the greatest player or anything but always down to have some fun and help anybody who needs it.
    • Like x 1
  2. Brickwalker New Player

*In-game name: Brickwalker
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Hero
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPS4
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 135 at the moment (another toon is 299, but that's not my main) / 162
    -Power: Fire
    -Role: DPS
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary
    -18+?: Yes...for quite some time now
    -About yourself: After taking a break for a couple of years I reactivated my account. I consider myself a teamplayer and a chilled out guy. I have 8 toons (2 villains, 6 heroes), but this is my main. And thanks to Covid19 I've got some time on my hands.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? It's more fun to run raids / alerts as a team. I'm by no means a hardcore gamer and just would like to have a nice and fun time while bashing some mobs. So I'm looking for a fun and adult league who don't take this game like a occupation or just too serious.
  3. Ding New Player

In game name: Ding
    - Faction: Heroes
    - Server: I'm on PS4, but USPS3 server
    - CR: 259
    - Power: Mental
    - Role: Controller
    - Mic: I have one
    - Legendary, Premium, Free: Premium
    - About: A veteran player who played this game on its first year but stopped due to life changes. I'm proud of what its become:)
    - What are you looking for: Just looking for some cool people to group up with from time to time. Looking to do raids and other content, not the greatest player or anything but always down to have some fun and help anybody who needs it. #pinoy #mabuhay #lgbt
  4. MotiveVader New Player

*In-game name: Gravsend
    -Faction: Villain
    -Server/Game System: USPC
    -Combat Rating: 256
    -Power: Rage
    -Role: Tank
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium
    -18+?: Yeah
    -About yourself: Haven't played in a while I used to play a lot when it first came out but decided to get back into it semi-seriously just to have fun.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Need a group of people to play with and do some duties and might play some PvP once I get the hang of the game again.
  5. mbrewer77 Active Player

6. Darkstridr New Player

*In-game name: Darkstridr
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: US PC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 290, Sp 103
    -Power: Water
    -Role: Primary DPS, havent grouped to Heal yet.
    -Do you have a mic?: yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Subscribed
    -18+?: Yes
    -About yourself: Ex military cop turned nurse. Fun nerd/dork by nature.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Casual friendly group to do +2s, +4s, etc. Casual and easy going.
    • Like x 1
  7. Tru3 D3ATHSTOKE New Player

are you still looking for a league ?
  8. Tru3 D3ATHSTOKE New Player

are you still looking for a league?
  9. Tru3 D3ATHSTOKE New Player

10. Tru3 D3ATHSTOKE New Player

11. Tru3 D3ATHSTOKE New Player

are you still looking for a league
  12. Tru3 D3ATHSTOKE New Player

13. Tru3 D3ATHSTOKE New Player

14. Tru3 D3ATHSTOKE New Player

are you still looking for a league ?
  15. Tru3 D3ATHSTOKE New Player

16. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

no im not actually able to play right now, but ty anyway
  17. Earth742 Well-Known Player

USPC/PS Hero LF SPN Supernatural 'Men of Letters' League
    LF a League based on CW's Supernatural. Reply here and/or contact me at Sam Winchester000.

-In-game name: Sam Winchester000
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPC/PS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 257 at the moment / 102
    -Power: Mental
    -Role: DPS/Controller
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes, though i seldom use it
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium and sometimes Legendary
    -18+?: Yes...for quite some time now
    -About yourself: Been playing as time allows since 2015.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm LF Supernatural fans who like to rp their characters. Save Lives and kill things. The Family Business.
    Running Bounties/Alerts/Raids is cool too. Let's do it!

#SPN
  18. kingmonkey Active Player

In-game name: The Verdance
    -Faction: Hero
    -Server/Game System: US PC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 255/119
    -Power: Nature
    -Role: Damage
    -Do you have a mic?: Nope
    -About yourself: The Verdance is my secondary fella, and hasn't gotten much attention from me, as I focus more on my villainess. When the option to advance his level to 255 came along, I did so, then unlocked a bunch of feats to bring his SP up some. Now, I am looking to spend a bit of time with the Verdance.

I tend to play most days, typically in the morning/early afternoon Eastern Time.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for a nature-themed league, as the Verdance is decked out in Forest Spirit and plant styles. Hoping to find a similarly crowd to fall into, or at least an elemental themed league. I tend to gravitate toward the role play part of the game, and PvE, though would engage in PvP if I had a bit of guidance.
  19. Dragon Power Well-Known Player

*In-game name: Jace Warden
    -Server/Game System: USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 306/315
    -Power: Quantum
    -Role: DPS/Troll. I used to troll a lot and would like to do so again, but have mainly been raising my DPS CR to get old content feats done faster.
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes, but don't use.
    -About yourself: Returning player just trying to get caught up, I'd like to do elite content when I do. I like to divide my play time up into doing solo stuff/feats and then group stuff. I play other games on console (I still log in daily though, this is one of my main multiplayer games) and when I log in I don't idle much, I want to make the most out of my time by grinding for feats/marks/cash/etc.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for large and active 300+ CR/SP league, oriented towards doing feats, elite alerts/raids/bounties, and if in any way possible do PvP and find PvP feat trading groups once I get a little more caught up. I want to be in a league that is in it for the grind and get the hard content done, not just people who casually log in daily to get their marks for the day and then log off until their next loot lock resets/raids reset.
  20. CatFighter New Player

In-game name: LoveDria
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain
    -Server/Game System: EU PC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 257/99
    -Power: Celestial
    -Role: Healer/Damage.
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes, but I don't use it.
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: F2P
    -About yourself: I'm a big DC fan and started as a hero character but now see the appeal in playing villain characters. Been playing this game for some years, been building my CR over time. Just want to explore all the costume options there are.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?: Looking for an active league that doesn't just send me an invite and a week later, I'm no longer part of it. It'd be fun to be included on their missions and in turn get some help.