DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 30, 2020.

1. tukuan Devoted Player

Smallville makes sense and it's a big map so they can do a lot.

Was the Metro in OC in the future I thought it was just alternate, but definitely could be wrong. That said I believe the anniversary event metro is supposed to be in the future.
  2. gemii Dedicated Player

3. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I'd say the week of November 10 and 12 if i were a betting man.
  4. Stranger Well-Known Player

I thought Mordru was eaten by the Harbinger? :(
    • Like x 3
  5. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

I have so been waiting for this. Hat's off!!!
  6. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

I love wildfire design there, I hope we get his boots and helmet.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We're vague with just saying November because it could still change quite a bit.
    • Like x 4
  8. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

It should be obvious that the devs can't predict how many bug-fixes or tweaks or polishes will be called for before they think it's remotely safe to go out the door. They can only guestimate, thus the need for fuzziness, or giving a much later date than they think.

They likely hope for early November, but are quite sensibly covering the possibility that it might not be ready until the last week of November.

I do miss the yearly road maps, but I understand why they've disappeared. :(
  9. EconoKnight XIII Legion

In commemoration of the Legion, their episode will surely release on November 31st.

• Like x 1
  10. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Super Pets! Super Pets! Super Pets!

DOOM PATROL!

Super Pets! Super Pets! Super Pets!

DOOM PATROL!

Everybody!
  11. Eve YouTuber

I hope we get character models reveals soon (as these were the reveals for the last few episodes). If Titans ARE involved, I do want to see Beast Boy and Wondergirl (Cassie) Getting a remodel. :)
    • Like x 2
  12. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I'm only interested in artifacts. Nothing was mentioned so I'll be skipping every new content until then lol

*You can't delete your own post???
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Ditto! I NEED a classic (i.e. SILVER AGE) Lightning Lad Style Set!

[IMG]

[IMG]

The chest not only works for characters with Lightning Powers, it's also needed for older versions of a certain villainous speedster who hails from either Earth 3 or the Anti-Matter Universe, depending on the exact version! ;)

It's also the perfect opportunity to make the classic Slimline Gloves that players have been requesting for almost a decade of DCUO! ;)

The Enhanced version can have glowing/energized lightning bolts, as sometimes seen in more modern comics:

[IMG]

[IMG]

And go ahead and make that Lightning Belt seen there as the Waist Style, Speedster players have been needing that for years, as well! ;)
    • Like x 4
  14. E.C.3.619 New Player

I'VE BEEN WAITING 4 THEM 2 DO A LEGION EPISODE 4 ALONG TIME. FINALLY!!! I'D HOPED THEY WOULD'VE INTRODUCED ANOTHER POWER LIKE COSMIC BOY'S MAGNETIC POWERS.
  15. inferno Loyal Player

You know how we get those ships flying in the back ground in Open World? Wouldn't it be cool if we saw the Legion fly by?
    • Like x 1
  16. Fwames Well-Known Player

Please tell me the new episode comes with a 31st Metropolis inspired lair and base items please!
    • Like x 2
  17. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

Well..how can I put this...What goes in, must..eventually..come out.
    • Like x 3
  18. Big Will Level 30

So when will the new capsule come out this month I hope or will it come out the same time as the dlc
  19. ROOTE Well-Known Player

I have a Projectra toon in game based on this look...Shadow Lass as well. At one point had Element Lad. Most of these are achievable with existing styles!
    • Like x 1
  20. Fwames Well-Known Player

Their top priority should be adding a BouncingBoy ball toy that is extra bouncy and stays out longer.
    • Like x 3