Can you add this to the WANTED list, please? :)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Caroline, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Caroline Dedicated Player

Years ago we got the option to choose how many skill points we want to put in a specific tree slot (which is awesome, that made our lives much easier) and I wanted to ask if it would be possible to do something similar when it comes to the feats overall?

I think that creating an alt and buying all those feats can be annoying, especially having so many new DLC's and events coming up every other month which means that feats and the time to buy all of them start to build up.

I have 24 characters, 570 SP on half of them and I just like the idea of being even on all of my characters, so every time I want to buy feats I realize how tedious it can be to do it one by one til the end of time.

Can you add an option to buy all feats at once, please? :)
    • Like x 3
  2. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

**** Yes!
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I think before they put something like that in, they might want to make sure there's a warning/"are you sure you want to..." message that pops up before the action takes place. That can be a LOT of Replay Badges spent in one shot and the sticker shock could be nasty, especially if someone did it by accident and had their Replay Badge stash wiped out unexpectedly.
    • Like x 1
  4. IonHero Committed Player

Maybe tone it down just a bit into less costly bites; have it so you can buy all the feats from a certain category.

Like buy all the feats from a DLC, or all style feats.
    • Like x 2
  5. Caroline Dedicated Player

That works too!
    • Like x 1
  6. Murderotic New Player

wow imagine the replay badges dump xD