Livestream Let's Play: Extra Life - November 6, 2020

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

He already replied on it
    • Like x 2
  2. Eve YouTuber

I can't wait for tomorrow's stream! Is Megzilla going to be drawing again during the stream? It was fun watching her drawing.
    • Like x 1
  3. Hated Devil New Player

Can someone tell me when can we reedem or buy the glimmering (Glimer) Wings? please
  4. Eve YouTuber

Probably on November 6th when they do the big stream.
    • Like x 2
  5. Eve YouTuber

Okay I just want to say it was Super fun talking to the Devs even though I was completely shaking and nervous! But I got to talk to Meg and ask Oceans a question so it was pretty awesome. I was too shy to say anything further but Megzilla knows how much I appreciate her! Thank you for the opportunity Devs! It really helps me with my confidence and helped motivating me.

Also in the name of the Gazette team - thank you for the kind words on Gazette! I know it seems like It's mostly just me but my sis Jade and my Brother Sira are also helping ALOT despite being busy in real life. So cheers to them! <3
    • Like x 1
  6. Stefan Wayne New Player

My Question is when do we get the rewards for this years Life day event you know for codes wise. also can someone fix the side missions yesterday i tried to do some side missions i missed an they were glitched to the point i couldn't pick any of them up.:) also people are claiming they got 2 free 255 boosts one from the free rewards with the bat trinket an backstyle an then they are saying they got one today. why didn't i get the second free character boost to 255?o_O
  7. Eve YouTuber

Oceans need to reach her milestone for 2000$ donations (She's close) for the Pastel Chroma Material. Other rewards haven't been revealed yet. It will be on November 7 according to what the Devs said on the last stream.

The 2 "Free" boosts was a bug that got patched. It's just one boost.

For the side missions, open a thread in the bug section of Arkham Asylum so the Devs can track it easier- and type which missions you had issues with so they can test it on their end.
    • Like x 1
  8. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Great! Good to know there will be one this year. I had agreat time last year, including in game time with you all. See you then.
    • Like x 1
  9. Rejchadar Inquisitor

By going to the donation page, you can select specific people. I have a question, are these all people, or will there be more in the final stream? (I remember the last time was Batuba, despite the last nerf of the artifact, I would still have thrown a couple of dollars ;) )
  10. Eve YouTuber

Oh thank god it's on Friday. What's on the Halloween one?
    Also I want Oceans to visit my league hall but It's always on the US server :(
    • Like x 1
  11. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Sorry, but can you get more detailed information, what is needed for you to visit one of my bases in "Base Tour" time ?
    • Like x 1
  12. Oceans Developer

Hi! This is all the devs participating so far. We haven't talked Batuba into making his own page this year....yet. We'll have more guest devs making appearances on stream on the big game day stream Nov 7th, though!

And for the bases - We'll be on USPC/PS this week. Please give access permissions to "Oceans" and let us know the name of your base!
    • Like x 4
  13. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I sent you the information in a private message (excuse the old paranoid :oops:
    • Like x 1
  14. Cozminot Level 30

Hey was there a reason the last livestream was taken off twitch? The newest stream is from October 2nd. The stream from the 9th is missing.
  15. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Darn, i was hoping i'd finally get to watch it...
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes... But, going to get them over to YouTube.
    • Like x 2
  17. Eve YouTuber

Who is gonna be teaming up with Oceans this Friday? I didn't see an incentive

Edit: NVM I just saw it lol
    • Like x 1
  18. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

Cool what Is the occean character name just to allow her to visit my base
  19. Eve YouTuber

Oceans
    • Like x 2
  20. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

Ok thanks
    • Like x 2