Fall Fest Is Here!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Do you mean if you claim it from the gift window once you're fully logged in? If so, then no it does not activate. You have to manually activate it from the character select screen. There will be an "Advance Character" button under your character's details (name, morality, power etc.) and when you click into that it will then give you the option to advance to CR 255. But beware - there is no confirmation window asking you if you're sure you want to use it. Once you press the Skip to CR 255 button it logs you in and advances your character, so be careful you don't accidentally do it. Once you have claimed it it will stay on your account until you're ready to use it. There is no expiration once you have it.

And yes, the CR 10 mission and On Duty event are the only two places to get Spooky Bites outside of the Marketplace.
  2. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Does the event duration mean I'll have to wait for next year to get the Batwoman feat?
  3. Eve YouTuber

No. Just the Fall Fest. I think the Halloween Event is almost the entire month.
    In Current and upcoming events it just says starts October 1st.
    • Like x 1
  4. thedemonocus Loyal Player

Its not worthless it does around the same damage as the mother and father boxes maybe slightly more,i tested it in my base on my sparring target. It stays out for 1 min and in that time does around 400k damage.
    • Like x 1
  5. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Ah, I see. Didn't realise they were different things.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Obviously you didn't actually test it. It's one of the best single target combat pets in the game atm.
    • Like x 2
  7. KN1TE Dedicated Player

I will put it in bug report. It is doing nothing on the toon I claimed it on. And as for notOC, I won't watch his content nor support it.
  8. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Nope. I did test it and mine just flies there doing nothing. So I will post in bug report. I ran it on a CR 255 gadgets Villian skip toon during On Duty Artifact Instance and it registered no damage. Also in 4 player seasonal Event it registered nothing in the combat log. Outside gotham seasonal nothing. Glad to hear it's intended to do damage, but I got a vanity pet version.
  9. KN1TE Dedicated Player

You can also get spooky bites from the buckets once full.
  10. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Make sure to fill up your buckets with candy. You can get random spooky bites from those also.
    • Like x 1
  11. HMBoyd Level 30

dude you legit complained about this and the fact that someone reported the glitch with 2 cr skips, clearly you are either looking for attention or are just an idiot as the bat does do damage and the cr skip wasn’t meant to be a 2 per account, just be happy they gave us a few gifts and get over yourself (also when someone pointed out that it does do damage with video proof you still were like “nah it doesn’t and i don’t want to be proven wrong”)
    • Like x 1
  12. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Do you play my account? Is it possible that something works for most and doesn't for others? That's a glitch. But your just trolling... And your wrong in your assumption. My mistake. Glad it does do damage...on most people's accounts and as I posted I will report it as a bug and you as a troll.
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It is a pet that will help you in battle I swear. .
    Here is video evidence. ;)
    • Like x 2
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

??? It does do damage.
    Here is a video evidence of that.
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It is like the Dark Construct Bat. I even compare the 2 in my video.
    Here again.... just because. ;)
  16. KN1TE Dedicated Player

I got the glitched version. I will test it again.

I stated this after the other posts:
    I ran it on a CR 255 gadgets Villian skip toon during On Duty Artifact Instance and it registered no damage. Also in 4 player seasonal Event it registered nothing in the combat log. Outside gotham seasonal nothing. Glad to hear it's intended to do damage, but I got a vanity pet version.
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

That is strange. Sorry you got a glitched version.
    I guess a hotfix version will be coming up to fix this.
  18. KN1TE Dedicated Player

IDK I posted it in bug reports. I'm glad it supposed to do damage and is better than the construct bat. I thought it was a vanity pet, because it wasn't doing damage and dark construct bat does. Now I'm going to have to test out construct bat to see if it is working also. Or it could be the content I ran? IDK yet.
  19. GothamKnight38 Active Player

Absolutely Love The Vampire Bat Trinket, with my Man-Bat commandos and my Man-Bat Form changer running around Gotham.
    I would really appreciate a way to buy the vampire bat trinket as I have multiple toons I'd love to give them too. Could you possible buy off The Time and Quarks Vendor or Even from Booster Gold for Quarks . This is a must have trinket as a permanent gear piece.
    • Like x 4
  20. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

You are more than developers, you are Angels fallen on earth, thank you so much for being freaking awesome. The styles, gifts, opportunities, none can be appreciated much enough. Everything is a perfection. I only have one more demand which is paying more attention to super powers and iconic powers and that's all, I'll zip up this demanding mouth which you always respond with your amazing attention and gifts.
    • Like x 2