Top Bug - Fixed Tour of Duty. Amazon Fury part 1.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by grimdefeat, Mar 24, 2020.

1. grimdefeat New Player

During the tour of duty mission in Gotham under siege after taking the wayward soldier to the greek fire cache instead of collecting the cache to continue the mission she just sits there until she despawns
    • Like x 5
  2. PyroJester New Player

I have recently had issues with this mission as well. She did eventually do something after trying to get her as close as I could to the barrels. It was definitely more of a hassle than it needed to be and definitely not how I believe it should be.
  3. PyroJester New Player

Can we get this fixed though?

4. Noahserine New Player

To Company/Worker or any departments who has responsibility with this problem

I played this game in villain, My friend and I was doing daily mission at Gotham Under Siege and we have a same problem with the same mission, there is Tour of duty mission, we follow the track, took Wayward Soldier to barrel, took down guards but the NPC was so stupid, she did not do anything with barrel, just flight at the side of barrel and disappear, we lose a lot of time to try this mission, annoying and angry. Why we have to met something like this while we pay for play your game?

Please fix this problem for your customer, I love this game really much. I just want you to fix the problem or change the condition of this mission to let us take care the barrel by myself, that will be fine. Thank you

Best regard
    • Like x 3
  5. Stranger Well-Known Player

I've had this problem too on Hero Side. But after moving away a few times (from barrel) and going back again, it worked.
    (But you're right, it will take some time)
  6. Irvynnge Loyal Player

hey. there's a bug in the Tour of Duty mission in Gotham Under Siege ( villain side, EUPS4 ). the Wayward Guard Captain doesn't do anything. I mean, she follows you around, but she won't interact with any of the Greek Fire Caches after you defeat the Amazons guarding them. she just hovers nearby, locked in place. the only way to reset her seems to be to fly away from her, &, eventually, she'll just appear next to you. but she still won't interact with the Caches. I tried it a couple of times, yesterday, switching characters, & then logging out & back in again, to no avail. & then tried again today. same thing.

thanks.
    • Like x 5
  7. Fwames Well-Known Player

Many have complained about this already but they seem to noy care about past contents anymore. I've been experiencing this and up to now the quest is still stuck up in there. It is frustrating as it blocks other quests to fill in that 0/15 quota for the polemerch set.
    • Like x 1
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yes, it's an oldie but a goodie, but I've been dragging 6 toons through this area daily to get to the 5th day mission in order to get the different bounty boss for 'Knight Shift' feat on an alt account. One of the many missions is 'Tour of Duty' where you need to guide an Amazon NPC to 2 spots to blow up enemy assets then join the frontline battle. About 90% of the time, when bringing her to the water tower asset, she will fly behind you, then stop short of the barrel and just hover there. I've even gotten her to come in and be right next to the barrel and she won't activate it to move the mission forward. Most of the time you have to take off enough to lose her, go back to the Wayward captain to get another NPC and try again. Sometimes repeating 5 or 6 times before she actually moves in and does her job.

Inconsequential? Maybe. Frustrating? You bet when you are running it a lot like I have. Just pointing it out.
    • Like x 4
  9. darth_paul Dedicated Player

The Tour of Duty mission for Villains in Gotham Under Siege is broken. The Amazon warrior will follow you to the map for the first part of the mission, but she won't do anything after that so you can move on to the second part and finish it.The arrow just leads you back to the beginning to star over again and again.
    • Like x 3
  10. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I finally got this to work, but only after trying it again on another day and even then having to try it another four times until the NPC actually did what she was supposed to do! :mad:
    • Like x 1
  11. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I made a similar report about it, and just actually replied to myself that I finally got it to work after doing it 4-5 times until she finally did what she was supposed to do! It is definitely not working like it should be! o_O
  12. ROOTE Well-Known Player

This bug is still current. I've tried to do this mission yesterday & today. Once you get to the caches, unable to activate them or do anything.
  13. IonHero Committed Player

By standing on the barrel letting the Wayward Solider get close before killing the adds I got the wayward soldier to use it. Hopefully other can replicate this.

But it shouldn't be this hard for the Wayward Soldier to do something
  14. darth_paul Dedicated Player

There are at least 3 other threads about this issue, including one that I made myself. They are aware of it.
  15. N_B_B_Warrior New Player

I finally got it to work after I let the wayward soldier get to the box before I attacked the rebel guards.
    • Like x 1
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Already reported and confirmed. Not sure if they are looking hard into it yet, but it's definitely happening for both heroes and villians.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...ur-of-duty-daily-mission.308855/#post-4317079

For the record, you have to fly away from the area a few times and then come back in to get her to try again...eventually she remembers what her job is and blows the cache up. Might take 2 or 3 times out and back, but it will eventually work. If you fly far enough, you can go back and get a new partner, although she'll be just as useful the first usually. I've had to back and forth 5 or 6 times before it works. Thank god i'm done with the Polemarch set and Knight shift on all accounts now....so poop on this mission.
    • Like x 1
  17. Irvynnge Loyal Player

it did it in the end on my main. took a few goes over a few days, but one day it just did what it was supposed to first time. I'm not going back in there with another toon. did all the villain specific stuff with my main villain & that's me lot, please & thankyou very much!
  18. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Sill not fix :( You might consider people coming back here because of the new Amazon DLC, to get their styles.

So please do something about it or take the mission off the board "off duty" so to speak.

Maybe it is the crashed train which prevents interacting the NPC with the barrels? Just a suggestion. I spent too much precious gametime already trying to do this forsaken mission...and I got 4 accounts to finish it with o-o

Thank You and Greetings

EDIT: not only on PS by the way...I am on US/PC
  19. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

I wonder if this will ever get fixed. It is frustrating and it seems like nobody is interested in doing this mission anymore. So as long as this is not being fixed my villain will be stuck in Amazon Fury with ony 2 dailies, because the 3rd one just does not work properly...?
  20. Shurijo New Player

I've been trying to finish this mission for the last 3 days. I spend around fifteen minutes of flying around with the Wayward Soldier and she still hasn't done anything. She can be standing directly next to the objective and still not get activated.

Does this mission block future missions or can I just skip it and continue with the other mission to complete the others to get 15/15?