Fall Fest Is Here!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Carolynn New Player

anyone knows something about the horns?
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You can unlock the wings for FREE on all your characters on your account. ;)
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

Edit: Those are from Survival Mode, we can't get those anymore
    • Like x 1
  4. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Excellent
    • Like x 1
  5. KiraDanvers Well-Known Player

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if there is any kind of time limit attached to the free CR skip? I have already logged in and claimed it, but I was wondering if I have to actually use it within a certain timeframe or if it'll just sit there forever until I need it?

I'm kinda tempted to start a new character who uses a power I haven't tried yet (like Quantum), but I kinda need to spend a week or so on any new toon I make to see if I get on with the powers/loadouts etc before commiting to bumping their level up.
  6. BumblingB I got better.

In the past, there have been no expiration. Heck, I still have a 210 skip on my account. But I mean, it'd be nice if Mepps confirmed it, but I doubt it will expire.
  7. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

We will have the Halloween update with the vault featuring Halloween themed presents and Joker voice. I like that.
    • Like x 1
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You must log in by the 11th to trigger it as claimed. You can then use it whenever you want indefinitely.
    • Like x 6
  9. neoneo1234 New Player

Newb question, if i create a new character and use the skip cr token, will my character have any SP? Or will it be 255 and 0 sp
  10. Swamarian Committed Player

I tried claiming the boost, but nothing happened. I've logged out and back in, switched characters, no luck. Should I get something in the mail, should it appear in my inventory, or what?
    Edit: Answeered in Gotham City. Never mind.
    • Like x 1
  11. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

And I just bought some replays and catalysts yesterday.

Oh, well. Thanks, though!
  12. Walvine Well-Known Player

I used skip on villian making it 5 characters over cr255 ,leaving the gadget and Ice cr230s waiting for that cr300+ anniversary.
    • Like x 1
  13. KN1TE Dedicated Player

How come it doesn't do damage then? It looks cool, but is really worthless.
  14. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Sadly a trash cosmetic even though a dev. posted it was like construct bat. EPIC fail.
  15. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Yes. I was unaware I had 211 CR skip. Mepps confirmed you can use it whenever as long as you claim it.
    • Like x 1
  16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It does do damage, what are you talking about? ObsidianChill even already made a video comparing it to all the other combat pets. Through his testing it was sitting slightly above the Dark Construct Bat in damage, but only by a marginal amount.
    • Like x 4
  17. Walvine Well-Known Player

Skip automatically complete feats from vanilla game excluding episode ,legends and pvp feats which can earn you character between 0 upto !77 sp , It entirely depends on feats already unlocked on character , my villian character that I only play occasionally only gained 27 points it still has radar scanners rep boosters and city tour missions from story mode ha.
    • Like x 1
  18. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

I did my own testing on a sparring target and the bat seems to do more damage than my Mother Box. I tested it 3 times and all 3 times the bat did more damage. The Mother Box hits slightly harder but the Bat hits much more often and faster.
    • Like x 2
  19. Shurijo New Player

If I claim the skip, does it get applied to the character I'm logged in as? I don't want to use it, since these are my first characters and I'm enjoying most of my first grind. But it would be nice to claim it and just have it associated with my account, so in case I want to use it on a future character then I have that as an option.

Also, is the CR10 mission and the OnDuty Event the only way to get the halloween currency (candy corn?)? Other than the Marketplace.
  20. Eve YouTuber

No, you claim it and you can go back to character selection and choose which character to want to skip.
    • Like x 1