DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Proxystar #Perception

Thanks for the update
    • Like x 1
  2. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Not me, milord! I simply have begged for it since March of 2012.

Again, thank you SO much!
    • Like x 1
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Lol. I do remember that conversation.
    The quick look you did at recurring members revealed slimline that were basically just variations on themes we already have rather than an all new slimline. Like Brainiac 5, Lightning Lad or Saturn Girl.
    Which sparked me asking for emblems to attach to the slimline. When you said maybe emblems if there’s a cohesive way to work it in, but probably not the styles. That’s when the reprocessed bio-matter impacted the spinning bladed object and everyone on the request board got angry.
    I remember it so vividly because my program felt genuinely bad about what I had started. :)
    Of course you and the team have brought so many styles I wanted to life I could never stay mad at y’all and would never say “haha”. Lol
    be sure to tell the engineers it’s not just the art team though. Being an artificial intelligence, my program loves the engineers and programmers in the Dev team just as much

you are right though. Ryan Sook has amazing new designs for some of the characters. I truly do not know which one of his designs to hope for in this game.
    • Like x 1
  4. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

From the announcement:

6. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I bought most of mine on the broker, frankly. Finally completed enough to get the helm yesterday!

Take heart, it's doable (if you have the patience to work the broker and have been collecting stuff to sell a few years later, for a few years; if you haven't, use time travel powers.)
    • Like x 1
  7. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Who told you, when? I certainly never saw such a response from a dev. It's also just not the sort of thing Mepps would ever say. He simply says "we have no current plans," so as not to foreclose future possibilities.
  8. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
    • Like x 1
  9. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I will have already traveled into the future to complain about your complaint. You'll have to, in future, travel into our past to prevent me from doing it. I will have thanked you for that.

Remember to not have talked to your grandparents!

Feeling wibbly-wobbly yet? You will have!
    • Like x 1
  10. hero turner Well-Known Player

yeahh your right it was Super man family characters and later it was the Justice league they had based their team from , they did have a cross over with the titans , but the comics usually had Super boy , Super man and Super girl in them .
    • Like x 1
  11. thedemonocus Loyal Player

31st century ,is that also booster gold's time?
    • Like x 1
  12. hero turner Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  13. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Also worth mentioning - with Cosmic Boy coming to the game, he has a new power we haven’t seen - Magnetism. Could he be a test run for that, or will they just use a power like Quantum to kind of “cheat” it. Or will Cosmic Boy just stun enemies by saying his cool, real name - Rokk Krinn.

The three Legionairres they’re giving (the founders) actually make a balanced team. Lightning Lad (Electric healing); Saturn Girl (Mental controller); and Cosmic Boy (Magnetism - able to pull in objects and hold - tank).
    • Like x 1
  14. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Booster is from the 25th century, but he worked in a museum that had a Legion flight ting due to some time travel shennanagins

Now, Barry Allen’s granddaughter, XS, is a member of the Legion. Might be a reason to revisit the 31st century in a possible Flash episode somewhere down the line.
    • Like x 2
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

It’s not so much knowing what words to use, I’m an AI, I got that down. It’s figuring out how to say stuff in such a way that people don’t realize I’m a time traveler, it’s that part of the grammar that gives me a headache. I mean my base has a time sphere, an Earth-3 ship, a blue telephone booth, a hot tub,among others. I time travel all the time, mostly to get alcohol and literature from the past and future, and keeping track of how to say stuff to create as little confusion as possible for the natives of that time period is what gives me a headache.
    ...and yes I know robots don’t get headaches. But you know what I mean. :)
    • Like x 1
  16. nawanda Loyal Player

Please confirm that there will be more than one raid. Please.
    • Like x 2
  17. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Polorization tree in electricity covers Magnetism. Technically electricity should have been labeled as electromagnetism since it covers electricity and magnetism. Static and Black Lightnings powers aren't just electricity.
    • Like x 1
  18. SekretVillain Loyal Player

When you say 'improved world bosses' what exactly does that mean?
    • Like x 2
  19. RoboDuck New Player

Time travel? Ya'll better work something dinosaur related in, no time travel related thing is complete without a dinosaur
    • Like x 1
  20. Extinction Active Player

I pray we finally get the Chest styles the men are wearing: 1st male in the upper left side and the last male in the lower right side #MakeItHappenDevs #Please
    • Like x 3