Not A Bug Never ending quests

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by XBlue, Sep 30, 2020.

1. XBlue Well-Known Player

I like to work through all of my quests from the task list. However, some quests cannot be completed and then start over and over again. Of course you could hide it, but I don't think that's the whole point.

On the screenshot you can see 2 different quests (one consisting of 3 tasks), which always start at 0. I would have liked to have removed this permanently and left it to me when I would like to repeat it.

Is there a way to completely remove this? At some point it can get pretty confusing. Also in the area of hidden tasks.

Screenshot:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/gpfc3jmndf6tctj/20200930190741_1.jpg?dl=0
  2. Eve YouTuber

You need to do it daily, 4 times, for each of them, just make sure you don't collect the quests again after finishing it.
  3. XBlue Well-Known Player

I know that! In Gotham Wasteland you have to do this for several days, but after that it is automatically back on the list, even though I did not accept it again. Same for the Lantern Mission. It takes 10 tasks to get to Ferris Airport, then hand them in (question mark at the NPC) and then it starts again in the list.
  4. Stranger Well-Known Player

He's right. You've no choice. The mission restarts automatically in Wastelands/Lantern Metropolis/Gotham Warfronts.
    But not a big deal, i've hidden them since years :D
  5. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

I think the original premise of the auto-repeat of these missions was to help players farm for the style feats, as far as Gotham Wastelands is concerned. Now that many players rarely touch these old episodes or bother with these feats until AFTER they get to endgame CR, it may seem a bit annoying to have them reappear. As Stranger suggested, you can hide these missions from the main journal so you don't have to see them anymore.
    • Like x 1