How many players before megaservers still around?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Saami, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Saami Loyal Player

Megaservers started on august 11th 2011. How many still check forums and/or play who played then? How many still here from day 1?

This is meant just for curiosity. Also it would be nice to see some familiar names that doesnt post much anymore. but are lurking in time to time.
    • Like x 5
  2. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Over here Captain Morgan posing on the Blood Will Run Server. Still have the disc for the ps3.
    • Like x 4
  3. Apollonia Dedicated Player

since closed Beta
    • Like x 5
  4. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

Been playing since launch 2011. Didn't know about Beta until it was over. :( This was my first (only) Online multi-player game.
    • Like x 3
  5. Nitewish New Player

Been here since the Beta on PS3 :)
    • Like x 4
  6. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Been here since Beta - November 2010. Zero Hour server

I still remember when the leveling mission for Wonder Girl / Giganta was a tank tutorial (which didn’t work too well if you were a troller).
    • Like x 4
  7. Saami Loyal Player

Nice to see so many old players. I even remember lot of you. Personally i never played in beta. Hats off for those who did. I pre ordered this game day before launch. Reality lost server.
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Dipped my toes into the beta briefly, played on New Frontier.
    • Like x 3
  9. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

New Frontier USPC on my original account of my fire tank Hellsp4wn
    • Like x 3
  10. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

Missed the Beta, but started at launch. From the No Man's Land server. Been in and out the past few years, not sure I like where the game's going...
    • Like x 3
  11. Brit Loyal Player

Me. Still rocking my Death & Glory and Zero Hour emblems.
    • Like x 4
  12. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Played when game hit ps3 day 1 on my brothers ps3 account moved to my own ps3 2012 and then to ps4 late 2013(iirc)

Characters name on brothers ps3 was EastEnd Insanity switched to HL when it 1st came out and was that power til I stopped playing on that ps3.

Which at the time I only played to shut brother up, as I was into games like dragon age and had just started diablo 3 on PC and was trying to decide what character I wanted to stick with based on how they played.
    • Like x 3
  13. ALB Dedicated Player

Been playing since 1-12-11. Started playing with sons, they have grown up. I haven't
    • Like x 3
  14. Hraesvelg Always Right

I started in beta, then went to Virtue and Vice when live hit. They'll have to shut down to get rid of me.
    • Like x 4
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

*raises hand*

Day one EU PS3 player here. I think I was on Crossfire originally, not 100% sure. I think I found out about the open beta literally the day after it closed, so I just had to wait a few weeks for the official release. Either way I switched to PC in 2012 so it doesn't really make a difference to my current characters.
    • Like x 3
  16. Plowed In Loyal Player

‘The Killing Joke’ over here...
    • Like x 3
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Since beta :) in brightest day
    • Like x 4
  18. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

I've been playing well before the server merge, I'm just not sure which server I was on. I'll have to go through my emblems.
    • Like x 3
  19. Marek Committed Player

Day 1 on ps3 (still have disc actually). Took many breaks here and there and just recently started playing again after being away for 6 months I believe. (Quit just a couple weeks after the thanagar dlc dropped, whenever that was).

Was on multiple servers Jumping around creating characters but ended up staying on justice server till megaserver if I remember right.
    • Like x 3
  20. Hraesvelg Always Right

Speaking of discs...if we REALLY want to prove our bona fides...(after this year's Extra Life swag comes in, I'll probably finalize that Shadow Box I've been contemplating...)

[IMG]
    • Like x 5